The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

5 posters

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  Flan Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 pm

REAL LIFE SUCKS DONKEY BALLS, KILL ME PLEASE

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

The body is, indeed, dead. Thank you Captain Obvious. You look closer, since you know what these things are capable of............... and it's still dead! The woman's head lolls to the side, as if on cue.

Kouta fully understands your orders... The problem is, no one wants to follow them. Saeko, your senpai, isn't about to be upstaged by some prick with a guitar. Likewise, Asami doesn't want to leave her Kouta-kun alone... Alice crawls under a desk and covers her eyes.

The room is silent. Your heart is pounding, and your eyes swing back and forth along the walls, searching for something, anything. The minutes feel like hours as time slogs on around you. You begin to feel every little sensation in your body... Your muscles starting to hurt from being tense. Your white-knuckled grip on the handgun. You can feel the hardness of the floor tiles through your shoes. You take a deep breath and involuntarily close your eyes, trying to compose yourself. Your eyes open at the exact moment a collective intake of breath echoes through the darkness like a bomb going off.

There are eyes everywhere. Bulbous, slightly luminous oculars on fleshy stalks, hanging out of ventilation shafts, holes in the walls, missing ceiling tiles. The eyes seem to blink at random.

The world seems to stop... And time resumes with a bang. Everyone jumps into motion. Saeko runs forward, brandishing her sword. Kouta rips off a burst from his rifle, dust and plaster raining from the line of his gunshots along the wall, eyeballs splattering like pustules, ichor matting the floor. Asami wildly fires a few shots with her handgun. The wall and ceiling seems to explode outward, fleshy tentacles darting out. Saeko dodges them easily and slices up a few, but they just keep coming. Kouta is having trouble and has mostly retreated into an intact corner of the room, firing off shots on semi-auto at places where tentacles or eyes have clumped up. Asami is down, kicking and clawing at a tentacle that has wrapped around her torso.

You move, faster than you thought possible, but a tentacle reaches out from under a desk and wraps around your ankle, dropping you on your ass. You can hear a pitter-patter, pitter-patter sound of many feet echoing in the hallway...

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 90
    Stamina: 90
    Mental Health: 40

You make your way towards the kitchen. Your grip feels fine, in fact, you're a bit shaken and your body aches from being thrown around. As you walk, you realize that people haven't noticed your wound, they're staring at you with something akin to fear.

Wow. You take a moment to reflect. Basically, you just took down a pair of zombies. By yourself. In a maid cafe, with eating implements. In completely cold blood. Your waitress is the first to move in the shocked silence. Astutely noticing that you're searching for a first-aid kit, she retrieves one from under a counter in the kitchen and wordlessly helps you.

Life steadily returns to the assorted clientele, cooking staff, and meidofuku-clad waitresses.

"......Holy shit, he just killed that guy!" "Both of those guys!" "Are all Americans like him?" "MINKA-CHAN!" "What are we gonna do?! Look at the streets!"

The chatter blends around in your mind. Leave it to people to panic.

You and the waitress finish bandaging your wounds (surprisingly minor -- you can't even feel the mark on your hand. You suddenly briefly remember a clip from a high school biology film... Where stylized 3D-modeled T-cells attack an equally stylized virus thing. It reminded you somewhat of Star Wars...), and she finally speaks up.

"Wow. You really did that, didn't you? Well, thanks. I'm Aoi. Mizuhashi Aoi." You already knew that from reading her nametag, but hey.

Nathan White
    Mental Health: 85

Burning buildings fill the screen, and the footage appears to be taken from a camera mounted on a helicopter. You can make out crowds of people running around at random through the smoky haze, but that's about all you can see.

"...the Japanese Center for Disease Control has declared a code red, the entire city of Osaka is now under quarantine by order of the government. The special wards of Koutou and Shinagawa have been completely lost. The armed forces of the US are currently operating in scattered pockets around the city, and they say progress is being made. We've been informed that the best way to survive this ordeal is to stay inside your house. Secure all your doors and gather anything you can use as a weapon and wait in a room with multiple escape routes. Going outside drastically increases your chances of being infected. All major highways have been blocked, all outgoing flights have been cance--"

The female announcer's rapid talk is abruptly cut off as the room plunges into darkness. Well, there goes the power. Typical.

Mr. Tanaka, the head of the family, breaks the silence. "Well, you heard her. Chika, can you grab the knives from the drawers in the kitchen?" Chika, the Tanakas' middle school aged daughter, speaks up.

"Otou-san, I can't see anything! And I'm scared!" The backlight from her mobile cuts through the darkness as she opens it up and gets ready to send panicked mails to her friends.

"Chika, put that damn thing down for once and do what I say. If you can't see, use the phone as a light." In the dim light, you see him turn to his silent wife. "Anata, can you see to the doors and windows? I'm going to go get the sword." An odd look of manliness crosses his face. You recall hearing about the sword many times... Essentially, Mr. Tanaka bought a fully functional high quality katana as an impulse buy one day, and it cost him almost the entire amount of money the family had saved for a family vacation to Okinawa. He and his wife, Michiko, had argued about the sword many times whenever they thought you and Chika weren't around to hear them. "Oh, Nathan-kun, you're back? Can you help Michiko and Chika? I'll be right back."

You make a move to help, when you hear a scratching noise at the front door...
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  Spartan Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Thomas Mullaney

'Aw crap, why the hell did things have to go so bad so fast'

Struggling to free himself from the tentacle wrapped around his body, the sounds of what was coming filled him with a sudden sense of dread. 'Oh fuck, the gunshots must have alerted those things, shit shit shit!'. Aiming his pistol at the tentacle, he would shoot at it several times in an attempt to free himself. If he was freeded, he would attempt to close the door and lock it, or keep it shut so that whatever was coming would stay out.

If he couldn't free himself, he would call to one of the others to shut the door, warning them about the possible oncoming added threat.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 am

Spoiler:

"You've got to be freaking kidding me" I say as I hear the tapping at the door. I run into the kitchen to grab a suitable weapon like a knife or a frying pan. "Excuse me Chika just gotta grab something. And by the way don't go near any doors and windows if you didn't get the message, and for the love of God stop tweeting already!" I say as I grab something with a handle and run out to help Michiko with the doors. "Michiko-sama, I'll take care of the front door, you go lock something else."
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

Post  zooken Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 am

Darsh Bainwol

Still slightly spaced out about the biology video while she introduces herself.

Out loud but to myself,
    "Hmm, a biology video I didn't sleep through...star wars?....Leia in slave outfit..." (visualizing)...

Come out of my deep and erratic thought process. Notice the maid-tress [see what I did there Smile], pretty sure she said something, but don't remember any of it, as well as being pretty sure that I just said all of that out loud.

"Forget everything you probably just heard. And could you repeat what ever it is that you said...if you said something...which I'm pretty sure you did, unless I'm mistaken, Miss..." look at her name tag "Aoi. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, my mind was...could we chalk that up as stress?"

After she re-introduces herself.
    "Nice to meet you, I'm Bainwol, Darsh Bainwol...wait, thats wrong...right Japanese name order. Darsh, Bainwol Darsh, there we go. Thank you for finding the first-aid kit, and the bandaging, and for visibly hiding how badly I have creeped you out just now. You mind pointing me in the direction of implements of the stabbing, slashing and bludgeoning variety? Killing people with butter knives is pretty insane looking...not that I do it on a regular basis...sigh."
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Three child sacrifices, a full body tattoo, and a cult initiation later, and I'm not failing AP Calculus anymore. Very Happy

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 85
    Mental Health: 60

The tentacle's ventral side is covered with some kind of spiked suction cups, which dig into the leg of your pants, barely breaking the skin. You feel the pressure increasing incrementally as it tightens around your leg; the squishy limb is surprisingly strong for its apparent fragility.

In a panic, you drag your gun out of the waistband of your pants and pump the trigger, cranking out three rounds. The first grazes it rather deeply, the second misses but whizzes dangerously close to your leg, and the third hits it smack in the center, causing the muscles to spasm.

However, in your haste and because of the position you're in, you're forced to shoot the gun with a bent wrist, "gangsta" style; your wrist avoided being broken, but it's already getting sore.

You feel intense pain in your leg for a second and then the tentacle unwraps and quickly slithers around the legs of the desks around you until it disappears into the wall. While you can't make it out clearly, you can feel a sound like a scream pulsing against your eardrums, just out of the frequency range that humans normally experience, sort of like when your ears ring.

Despite this, you manage to clamber to your feet and half-limp over to the door (blood is starting to circulate through your leg again), slamming it shut and twisting the lock into place. Not a moment too soon, either, you can see a dozen gore-faced Japanese schoolchildren piling into the door through the reinforced glass window.

You turn around and start to help your teammates out, when a bright light cuts through the room, temporarily blinding you. The subsonic shrieking escalates suddenly, causing your ears to ring in earnest. When you manage to wrench your eyes open, you find the other members of the team similarly afflicted, but there's no sign of the creature. Alice is standing on a desk, holding the industrial-sized flashlight she carries in place of a weapon.

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 92
    Mental Health: 75

Aoi laughs at your little monologue, the kind of laugh that acknowledges the fact that you're completely nucking futs.

"Hmm. Those would be over..." Helping you up, she searches around the kitchen and assembles a pile of knives on the counter. You have a sudden feeling that the cook may not take too kindly to this, but he looks like he fainted some time back and is laying unconscious over the cake he was icing.

You find a large assortment of knives, the best being a set of high quality Japanese steel knives, which were probably the prized possessions of the cook. Aoi grabs a few knives too, and places them in her purse, which she retrieved along with a few other items from her locker in the back.

"H-HEY! What the fuck are you doing!?" A startled and angry voice says from behind your back. You hear a chorus of agreement. You turn around and find about 5 of the patrons clustered around the doorway, watching you. The one in the front is threateningly holding a wooden-handled tanto dagger at you.

"Get the fuck out of here American, this is your fault!" He makes no sense, but the others seem to agree. The situation is getting dangerous again...

Also, maid-tress :3

Nathan White

The first thing you grab is a spatula, and the second is a plastic ladle. Third time's the charm though, and you come up with a frying pan.

Michiko agrees readily enough. She appears to be only half listening to her husband, and seems to be rather preoccupied. She floats off towards the back door. Chika, on the other hand, completely ignores what her father said and immerses herself in a flurry of text-messaging again.

You reach the door and peer through the glass front cautiously...

[I know you didn't mention anything about the door but for the sake of prolonging this post I took a little liberty here. So sue me :<]

... and it's a golden retriever!

You sigh with relief, until you hear an ear-shaking rattle followed by a boom. Rushing back to the source of the noise, you freeze in terror in the archway entrance from the hallway into the kitchen/dinette as the scene plays out in front of you.

Someone turned on an emergency lantern and left it on the countertop, so the room is bathed in yellow light, the shadows stretching ominously. Chika, who hadn't been helping with the doors, the windows, or weapons, drops her phone on the ground as four madly flailing people smash through the large back window of the room, and another rams through the glass door into the small backyard. For a moment, she freezes up like you are, but when the robbers immediately jump for her, she turns and tries to run. The lead man, a feral-looking middle-aged guy in a full-body work suit vaults the counter and smashes into her, grabbing one of her pigtails and yanking her head back. He sinks his teeth into her screaming face and tears her nose off, blood fountaining over the white dishwasher and the peeling, minimalist wallpaper. He sits on her legs, so her back is arched as her arms flail about. The second, a younger-looking fashionable young man of about 19 joins the first and tears chunks out of one of her arms. The third, a man in a convenience store apron who is completely unremarkable other than the blood streaming down his face from the large part of his cheek that's missing, shoulders his way through the press and claws the sailor top of her school uniform off as he begins ripping the meat off of her breasts. The fourth, a girl of about Chika's age but wearing the uniform of a different school, struggles to untangle herself from the curtains that fell on her.

Michiko appears in another doorway and screams as she witnesses her daughter being torn apart in front of her. She drops to her knees, tears streaming down her face. You hear a crashing, thumping noise, and Mr. Tanaka practically leaps down the stairs, his katana in one hand, lacquered scabbard in the other, but he lands awkwardly on his ankle and nearly falls. With a noticeable limp and a scream of inarticulate rage and loss, he hobbles towards the zombies and delivers a wild, two-handed over-the-head swing, but the blade catches fast in the ceiling plaster. He yanks it a few times, but it doesn't budge, and his expression quickly changes from rage to mortal terror as the fashionable man practically tears his head off. Michiko, who can just barely see what's happening over the countertop, shrieks again. She seems to have completely lost it and is now huddled on the floor, her survival instinct forgotten in the pain of loss.

Throughout the whole thing, you ached to help but your body wouldn't move. As the blood pounds in your ears erratically, you stare on. Wait... That's not just blood, those are running feet!

Three more zombies vault through the now open window, spitting blood, saliva, and chunks of gore as they howl their guttural gibberish. They immediately start feasting on the unresisting Michiko, whose sobbing you can still hear over the frenzied sounds of bones crunching and flesh ripping. The zombies that cut poor Chika's life short moved over to start on the larger, more obese Mr. Tanaka.

Finally, you can move again!

"..... GREH?"

And it looks like the zombies have noticed your presence...
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 92

(OCC: You say a Set of knives, how many are there? Would only want the Chef's and Clever though. Any chance of a meat tenderizer?)

Pick up the Japanese steel Chef's knife and cleaver (or close equivalents), left standard grip with the cleaver and right reversed with the chef's.

Turning to the mob, focusing on the one with the dagger.
    "I have no problems leaving when asked."

Slowly approach the dagger wielder.
    "What I don't appreciate is being threatened."

When standing in front of him (most likely looking down at him).
    "Only able to man up when you can out number an injured, tired [not entirely a lie Smile ], and alone American?"

Either end up goading him/them into a fight or they back down. If they back down I turn and leave out the back, after all I did see what was going out in the front, the back had to be better.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 am

Spoiler:

"Oh the hell with this" I say as I turn to go out the door and see the dog once more. "come on boy, come on, lets go." I say to him to make him follow my out. I run outside and close the door, as I do I turn to my mutilated host family and say, "I'm sorry guys." I close the door and then run down the front walkway, making sure that the dog was following me. I get to the end of the walkway and think about what the hell just happened. Has everyone in this city gone out of their flipping minds or something? I take one final look back at the house, and then turn to dog at my side. "well it seems you and I are in this together, but I'll have to give you a name. Let's see, a lone dog found in some crappy situation and is now partnering up with the guy who found him, an instance I was in when I played Fallout 3. I know, I'll call you...Wadsworth. Think that name will work for you boy?"

(Rin, don't worry about pushing it foreword. It's fine.)

Last edited by TechnoGunner on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 85

Sighing a breath of relief at the disappearance of the rape creature, he said "Alice-chan, keep that light on and move it around, okay?.....Everyone alright, anyone hurt? ". Getting up, he would head over to one of the desks, keeping his aim ready at the door as he sat down on one of the desks, trying to get the blood back into his leg.

Looking over to Kouta and the others briefly, he said "You guys got any way to get ahold of the others, like a radio or working cell phone? ". Refocusing his aim back at the door, his mind was racing with various thoughts and worries 'Just what the hell was that thing, I mean, flesh eating freaks is one thing, but that thing was like straight out of a damn B flick or something, the fuck is going on?!'
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Lol, I had to restart this post three times before this version was posted. FML

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 87

Alice nods and resolutely swings her light around, a determined look painted on her young features.

You manage to massage the feeling back into your legs while catching your breath.

Kouta and the others shake their heads.

"The cell relay towers are down and who carries around radios these days?" Kouta tells you, unhelpfully.

"We really don't have any way to contact them other than screaming really loudly, and who knows if that will work..."

Your musings are interrupted by a particularly bone-chilling sound -- the zombie kiddies are making progress on getting through that door.

Darsh Bainwol

There are about 18 generic cooking knives on the counter in front of you, about small to medium sized. You search for a cleaver and a meat tenderizer, but to no avail.

The otaku with the tanto is becoming more visibly agitated with every step you take. Finally, with an inarticulate scream of rage, he wildly swipes his tanto horizontally in front of him, pop-eyed. Reflexively you take a step backwards, but the sharp-edged blade slices open the front of your clothing and leaves a shallow, stinging line of blood across your chest.

The otaku's crowd of supporters jeer him on; the staff and some others hang back in shocked silence. Aoi is frozen by the back door, not moving a muscle. Fumbling for words, he glares at you with crazy hatred in his eyes.

"This whole thing is probably you damn Americans' fault! Give us our beloved Japan back!" He charges forward at you, the knife held out in front of him.

You glance around quickly, taking in your surroundings. You're about three feet from the counter, and you have 5 feet of space to the left and 10 to the right; there's also a free-floating countertop in the center of the kitchen with the knife pile on it. Jackass's friends are in the door in front of you, Aoi is to your right at the back door exit. Other than that, you're a bit occupied at the moment.

"You don't look so tough, you bleed just like the rest of them!"

Nathan White

The dog's tongue lolls about as it pants, clearly enamored with you. It seems to understand your intent, signaling this with an "ARF!" You catch a quick glance at the tags around its neck, which have the name "Cutie McPigglesworth" and you understand why.

Your neighborhood is dark, lit only by scant moonlight that filters through the slightly overcast night and a few street lamps. Brick fences with little white gates frame your neighbors' houses. A few people seem to be staggering drunkenly about on the streets, unmindful of the carnage that just took place in your house.

Your house is at the summit of a T-junction intersection. All three ways are equally dark. You can see two or three people in each one. Racking your brain, you quickly gain your bearings. The road to the right leads out of the suburbs and into the downtown area; left takes you to the river, bridge, and your school, and the road ahead of you leads to a small business shopping district.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Focusing back to the door and the oncoming creatures, he focused his aim back at the beasts, considering in his head which one would be the fastest, as he said "What do you guys think.....We don't know how many more there could be, and whatever the heck that thing was....It could be going for the others, and they might not be as lucky...Lets get out of here, and find the others!".

Looking behind him at the windows, he said "Could be too many out in the hallways...We'll have to take the windows!, Busujima-san and Nakaoka-san, get those windows open and ready for an escape, smash them if you have to!, Alice-chan, you stay by them, okay, do whatever they tell you!, Kouta, I'll shove some desks in front to slow them down, keep an arc of fire on the door, you see heads, fire! ".

Putting away his pistol, he would move to push or kick desks in front of the door, trying to create a barricade to hold back or slow down the crazed beasts at the door, praying over and over in his mind not only for himself, but for the others as well.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Darsh Bainwol

Drop any knives I may have in hand. Take my boonie hat off and throw it towards "The Jackass", aiming for the face for a slight distraction as well as to limit his view temporarily. Hopefully gives me the time to take my newly air conditioned shirt off unveiling the extensively odious collection of scarred flesh (which may or may not have a demoralizing effect).

While taking off my slashed shirt.
    "Seriously, you can't patch polyester. Do you know how hard it is to find a 'Big and Tall' store in a land of midgets?"

Grasp the shirt in both hands, a single wrap around both hands for added grip (for use in grapples, throws, chokes, etc...). Stand waiting and prepared for his next attack.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 am

Spoiler:

After some deliberation, I felt it was best to choose the left path. "No way I'd want to head into any public areas during this shit fest" I think to myself as I stare don't at Wadsworth and say, "well shall we head out my friend?" and then begin walking to the left with my frying pan in hand. As me and Wadsworth walk I look around keeping a close eye out for anymore of those flesh eating crazy people. "Don't know what the hell's going on here, but it looks like you and I need to stick this out." I say and look down at Wadsworth.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Hey guys, thanks for posting, but I don't think I'll be able to reply this week.

I'm paying the price for procrastination on my college apps and my teachers decided to blitzkrieg me with homework, plus extra band practices.

In short, the shit hit the fan and now I have to clean it up.

Sorry about this, and thanks to my players for putting up with it, I'll write up a post as soon as humanely possible. Hell, I don't even have time to play Uncharted 2 this week :'(
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:24 pm

This post should have been up last week, but the site Jewed me out of it (no offense meant, Spartan). I'm on vacation all next week in NYC, and the internet connection at my grandparents' house is probably good enough for me to load this site. I should have the time. Oh, and band practice is over, so I should be clear for the rest of the year. Very Happy

Thomas Mullaney

They seem to comply without you having to tell them twice. Asami is the first to the window; she flips the latches and heaves upward, but Saeko firmly removes her from the window and smashes it with her scabbarded sword. Asami climbs through and comes up on the other side, revolver out, actually looking like a police officer for the first time since you’ve met her. Saeko lifts a protesting Alice over next, then calls for you and Kouta.

By that time, you managed to pile a good number of desks in front of the door. Luckily, Kouta hasn’t had to resort to his rifle yet, either. Satisfied, you make your way to the window and are straddling the frame when you hear a noise you really, really don’t want to hear.

The door creaking in its holder, the wood crackling and slowly splintering under the howling weight pressed against it. Kouta screams something like “OH SHIT MOVE!” before you feel something warm and heavy knock you off of the windowsill and onto your back.

You black out for a few seconds. Slowly, you come to. Groaning, you move your limbs, trying to get a sense of feeling back into them. W..What? Your right hand grasps around something firm, yet soft and squishy. Through the ringing in your ears, you hear a faint, pleasured moan. You open your eyes…

… And so does Kouta, who is on top of you, a suspicious-looking expression on his face and a fistful of manboob in your grip. Asami has a slightly disgusted look on her face, and Saeko’s impassive face shifts every few seconds, as if she’s holding in laughter.

Kouta hurriedly scrambles off of you. “C-Come on man, you know my boobs are sensitive! They used to pick on me ‘cause of it back in middle school, you know?!”

Part of the door is snapped off the hinges, which brings everyone around, guns up. They haven’t made it through yet, but those desks don’t seem to be helping much… You look around, quickly. You’re in some kind of grassy courtyard, about 20 feet from the broken window at your back to the brick wall in front of you. Either side leads off into darkness, but you recollect that the front office lies in one direction, and the sports field/gym storage sheds are in the opposite direction.

Darsh Bainwol

The fight is somewhat unconventional, but fighting crazy people is a lot easier than fighting other martial arts students. You cool off a bit, getting into a rhythm, crack jokes, and feel your stress level reducing. Screw cannibal waiters, this kind of threat is more… human.

He jerks to the side, your hat missing him, but you still have time to resituate your shirt. He comes at you more slowly this time, knife out front.

“You’re mine, American beast! I’ll prove the superiority of the people of Yamato!”

His caution lasts until he’s just outside of knife range. He drops his knifepoint, reverses his grip, and lunges for your heart.

Nathan White

After some deliberation, I felt it was best to choose the left path. "No way I'd want to head into any public areas during this shit fest" I think to myself as I stare don't at Wadsworth and say, "well shall we head out my friend?" and then begin walking to the left with my frying pan in hand. As me and Wadsworth walk I look around keeping a close eye out for anymore of those flesh eating crazy people. "Don't know what the hell's going on here, but it looks like you and I need to stick this out." I say and look down at Wadsworth.

Strolling down the street is rather hard when it’s pitch black out, but you manage. The immediate area is quiet around you, but you can hear noise off in the distance, a medley of police sirens, screams, and various other sounds that are associated with a major, nationwide disaster. Just what the hell is going on?

Wadsworth pads alongside you, looking at you expectantly, tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth. No one seems to notice you, so you continue. Well, at least they didn’t notice you until you stepped on that discarded Coca-Cola can on the side of the street.

Two gape-mouthed faces snap up in your direction.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Darsh Bainwol

I use my shirt to catch his forearm in mid stabbing motion. Then bring both hands together gripping him by the wrist. Once I have a firm grip I step placing my foot between his stance and execute a hip toss (focus on breaking his wrist and getting him on the ground). When he is on the ground I pick up his knife (hard to hold anything with a broken wrist) and jab the butt of the knife at corresponding vital spots as I yell them out, "Liver, Lung, Heart, Dead!!!"

Knowing little to nothing about Japanese culture, and only recently learning to speak any Japanese... (yama from yamato)
    "Mountain People? Like in 'Deliverance'?

Imitate notes from the "Dueling Banjos".

"An-y-way, I'm keeping your knife till you learn to play well with others."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Scrambling back as well, he wiped his hand on his jeans, and replied "Does it look like I'm trying to go on some kind of grope-fest today?! ". Swinging his pistol up at the sound of the door, he quickly scrambled to his feet, looking both ways as he tried to decide which way they should run.

'Shit shit shit....which way, which way, crap....'

Pointing towards where the offices should be, he said "This way, offices should be up ahead!” If the others agreed to follow him, he would lead them off to where the front office should be located.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 am

Spoiler:

"Oh for God's sake, who the hell left this conveniently placed cliche can here?" I whisper to myself while trying to ponder a way out of me and Wadsworth's current predicament. I looked as if the creatures weren't going to be making any sudden movements anytime soon so I quickly looked around to see if I had any possible way of escaping. The most obvious of which was to run straight passed them but I just wanted to be sure, as I now had Wadsworth's safety to consider as well but like all plans I had a plan B...which is usually the only one that ever works in any situation. "OK Wadsworth here's the plan. If I run straight you follow behind me alright? No heroics from either of us. I'm searching for another route but be ready to follow me on my go. Got that boy?"
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Woohoo~

Thomas Mullaney

Left, then.

The moist grass dampens the thudding of your running feet, and the moon and stars illuminate your path. The others are after you, but you’ve pulled out into the front. a

Click. Tap, tap. The silence of the night is broken by the sounds of the intercom system crackling to life.

After a bit of mic interference, the intercom picks up again. Takashi’s voice booms out of the intercom speakers in all the classrooms around you, and various outside speakers as well.

“Kouta, Busujima-san, everyone else. If you can hear me, things have gotten too dangerous on our end. We think that the PA system will confuse the zombies’ sense of hearing, so we’re going to keep using this as long as we can. Everyone’s safe over here, but it’s looking more and more like we’re going to have to retreat. Wait, what’s that, Rei…?” Commotion. Takashi begins speaking again, this time somewhat harried. “Okay, we’re getting the hell out of here. Rei says we’ll meet you at the p---“ KKKKKSHHHHHHHK Clack.

The line goes dead.

Saeko calls out. “Wait up, Mullaney. If Komuro was using the PA system, they must be in the front office, but he also said that it’s dangerous over there. We should exercise caution.” More quietly, to herself. “Takashi…”

Surely enough, you reach the end of the courtyard. To your left is a 7 foot tall black iron fence that leads to the front courtyard, and to your right is a smashed window leading into the offices. Just as you arrive, a zombie climbs out and attacks you! Behind it, two more clamber clumsily through the broken glass.

Darsh Bainwol
    Stamina: 95

[Pwnt. I rolled to see if you’d succeed, and you like criticaled. XD]

Basically, this guy is overmatched. You send him ass over teakettle onto the floor and proceed to humiliate him with his own knife. The whole thing is too much for him… He whimpers and… wets his pants again?

The other otaku watch from afar, aghast expressions on their faces. Aoi the maidtress grabs your arm and beckons towards the back door.

“Come on, let’s get out of here, grab your stuff and go! I hate the smell of urine!”

Nathan White

Wadsworth snuffles, which is really the only word that can describe the sound he just made. Maybe that’s agreement in dogspeak?

You run past the crazies, but they decide to chase you. Well, it’s not like you didn’t expect that to happen… You make it a good 40 yards down the street when a hand grabs the back of your shirt and yanks you off your feet. The zombie is on top of you, and you barely manage to hold its slobbering jaws away from your nose.

Well, it seems to be ignoring Wadsworth, so you gain some solace. BUT IT'S STILL ON TOP OF YOU!
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Turning his head to reply to Busujima, he was quickly cut off by the attacking creature. Working to keep the creature from biting, his mind flashed to the idea of his gun, before remember not only should the clip be low by now, he would only have attracted more of those things if he used it so close.

Gritting his teeth, he used one arm to try to hold back the creature, arm pressed against the neck to push it back from trying to bite him, as the other hand searched around for his bat. If he found he, he would attempt to use it to gain an advantage, before trying to use the weight of the beast against it, and hopefully off him.

If he was able to successfully break away from the monster, he would quickly set down a can of whoop-ass on it with his baseball bat, before switching his attention to the other two beasts, working to dispatch them quickly so they wouldn't present a threat to the others.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 am

Spoiler:

As I struggle with the horrible creature I just say to myself, "Oh for fuck's sake screw this" and try to push the bastard off of me so me and Wadsworth could get out of there.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Darsh Bainwol

Proceed to put my shirt back on and pick up my hat I had thrown earlier. Grab a random towel in the kitchen and pocket it. Use the towel as a temporary make shift sheath for my newly acquired knife if needed down the line. Without a word, bow to my hostile audience and head out the back.

With no real plan, just start to head in the general direction of my apartment. Go with that idea till it sucks or come up with something better.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Grimm's intro post is up.

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 75
    Stamina: 60
    Mental Health: 80

The zombie presses against you, slowly but surely moving its snapping jaws towards your neck. Your arm feels like it's about to give out, and it almost does, when Saeko hauls the zombie off of you and beheads it, but not before the zombie gouges the hell out of your chest with its nails.

The other two zombies are both stuck in the window frame, having both tried to clamber out at the same time. Asami quickly disposes of them with shots to the forehead while Saeko tears strips of cloth off of your shirt (torn open in the front), which she winds around your chest.

"You have to be more careful, Mullaney. We won't always be around to help you," Saeko says absentmindedly, "If only Marikawa-sensei was here..."

Kouta inspects the fence, worriedly. "Guys... I don't think I could climb over this..."

Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 80

Wadsworth, seeing your predicament, raises his hackles and rams into the zombie, and with his assistance, you manage to kick it off of you. You begin running again, this time outpacing the zombie. The other zombies are nowhere to be found; you can hear screaming from the opposite direction, so you can assume that they're chasing some other poor survivor.

Continuing on, you reach the end of the subdivision, which opens up onto a two-lane street positioned on top of a riverbank, which leads down into a slow moving river. The street continues down quite a distance before it bends around a corner and you lose sight of it in the moonlight and waning streetlights. The street seems empty, and discarded bicycles litter the riverbank. There is a bridge some ways down, but you can barely see it in the gloom.

On the other side is a walled compound. In the moonlight it's hard to make much more sense out of the building other than that it's a spread-out, one story complex, but if your memory serves, this is the local elementary school. You can hear voices relatively close from within, but the wall blocks your view. The wall is about 7 feet tall, with a flat top, mostly made out of some kind of pale beige rock.

Darsh Bainwol

You and Aoi exit through the back door into a shadowed alleyway. She asks if you have an idea of where you want to go, and makes a snarky comment about how you should at least get to know a girl before you invite her back to your apartment, but the both of you are more focused on escape than jokes, so you take off.

It must be quite a sight, a crazy gaijin with scars all over and various knives running through the streets with a disheveled maid, but nobody seems to notice, since they're too busy running away themselves or eating other people. The streets of Akihabara are crazy. They were always rather crowded, but now most of the people have fled. Displays are knocked over, and every once in a while you see a few otaku pause from their fleeing to grab a figurine or game out of a pile on the ground. It almost makes you want to laugh.

10 minutes later, you round a bend when pure reflex saves your ass. You throw yourself back around the corner as automatic fire stitches up the street where you just were half a second ago. You can hear Japanese being spoken around the corner, orders being shouted out. Aoi grabs your arm.

"A-Are you alright? T-They shot at you!"

Suzaku Kensei

You wake up in a movie theatre. The credits have long since finished rolling and you're alone. The lights are on, but no one else is there.

You were really sleeping hard, because the movie is already over and everyone left, and none of that woke you up.

Your bokuto bag is at your feet, thankfully not stolen by anyone.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 75
    Stamina: 60
    Mental Health: 80

Catching his breath, he gathered up his things as he watched the others quickly dispatch the creatures. Hissing in pain as he held still, he watched Saeko's hands work at his wounds, hissing in pain slightly, as he chuckled softly and replied "Wouldn't be the first time sensei had to work on me....".

Once the wounds were wrapped enough, he would gently grab Saeko's hands, smiling at her softly as he said "I'm alright...Thanks Busujima-san". Realizing what he was doing, he quickly removed his hands and stood up, a faint tint in his cheeks as he looked at the fence in question. Putting a hand on Kouta's shoulder, he gave him a reassuring smile and said "Don't worry about it man, just treat it like when we had gym class, I didn't leave you behind for the wall climb then, and I'm not gonna now, okay? ".

Looking back to the others, he would help them get over the fence, saving Kouta for last so that the two of them could work together getting over the fence.
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 am

Spoiler:

I yawn and strecth my arms and legs, then look around just to see that i'm yhe only one at the theatre.

"Mmmm,i wonder how long i've been sleeping, someone could have wonken me up *¬¬*. Anyways i should be going"

I grab my bag and check out if i'm forgeting something at my seat, then i begin walking towards the exit and take a look at my watch.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Darsh Bainwol

Take my hat off and wave it around the corner.

"Hold your fire."

Wait for a response.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:30 am