The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!


    Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Share
    avatar
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 23
    Karma : 25
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-24
    Age : 28

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  TechnoGunner on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:33 pm

    Spoiler:
    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 80
    Mental Health: 85

    Wadsworth, seeing your predicament, raises his hackles and rams into the zombie, and with his assistance, you manage to kick it off of you. You begin running again, this time outpacing the zombie. The other zombies are nowhere to be found. You can hear screaming from the opposite direction so you can assume that they're chasing some other poor survivor.

    Continuing on, you reach the end of the subdivision, which opens up onto a two-lane street positioned on top of a riverbank, which leads down into a slow moving river. The street continues down quite a distance before it bends around a corner and you lose sight of it in the moonlight and waning streetlights. The street seems empty, and discarded bicycles litter the riverbank. There is a bridge some ways down, but you can barely see it in the gloom.

    On the other side is a walled compound. In the moonlight it's hard to make much more sense out of the building other than that it's a spread-out, one story complex, but if your memory serves, this is the local elementary school. You can hear voices relatively close from within, but the wall blocks your view. The wall is about 7 feet tall, with a flat top, mostly made out of some kind of pale beige rock.

    As we walk over to the building, I say to Wadsworth, "Nice work back there buddy. Someone's getting a treat later." I hear the voices on the other side and figure I should try to get their attention because there's no way they could be these creatures. They're talking after all and those things look like they lack that ability. I walk up, knock on the wall, and say, "Hello? Is there anyone over there, and if so, how can I reach you?"
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Flan on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 pm

    Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 75
    Stamina: 60
    Mental Health: 80

    What? Did Saeko turn her face away a little too quickly?

    Your imagination (or was it?) is sidetracked as you help boost Asami over the fence. She drops down clumsily but doesn't do herself any injury. Next comes Alice, whom Saeko hoists up quickly. Alice grabs the bars, and with that monkeylike dexterity that young children seem to possess, climbs over and slides down the black iron bars. Zeke worms his way throug the bars and licks Alice's hand. Saeko glances at you two.

    "Mullaney, you're wounded and we don't want you losing any more blood. I'll help you boost Kouta, then I'll help you over," she says, in a tone that brooks no complaint.

    You and Saeko each grab a leg and heave; after a few minutes of straining, Kouta manages to lift himself over the side and fall in a lump on the other side, nearly crushing poor Asami, who immediately rushes to see if he's hurt anywhere.

    Before you have a chance to comment on this role reversal, Saeko boosts you over the fence, where you clamber over and drop down on Kouta, who has his arms spread wide. You nearly knock him over, but his fat absorbs most of the impact and you're fine. Saeko sheathes her sword and climbs over last, slipping up and over the bars with a certain feline grace that you take a moment to admire. Oh, you note debonairly, she's wearing black lace. Very Saeko.

    She glares at you, with that strange ESP that girls seem to have when they know you've seen their pantsu but they didn't quite catch you in the act. Was that a hint of embarrassment? A slight tint of red to the cheek... It could also be anger. You should be careful.

    You're in a small area between the outer wall of the school (in front of you and to your right) and the front exit/parking lot (to your left). The parking lot has a few small cars parked randomly, but the main attraction is a large horde of howling zombies that seem to be bearing down on a section of the wall, where for a split second you think you saw movement over the top.

    The wall is made of decorative rock with rough edges, beige in color, with a flat top about 7 feet tall. The exit to the school is for now unmolested by zombies, but it would bring you almost right next to the horde. The gate is shut, however, you see no lock.




    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 80
    Mental Health: 85

    You hear the pounding of feet on the concrete, followed by a woman's voice, "OH GOD THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE!"

    This time, a man's, "Shut up and jump, Rei, and pray you don't land on anyone!"

    The female voice again, "Whoever you are, step back, we're coming over!"

    The sounds of zombies, many zombies, can be heard on the other side of the wall. You're about to take her advice when a cute girl with light brown hair climbs the wall and jumps down about 3 feet away from the sides, and directly in front of you. She's carrying some kind of rod. Then a dark-haired boy with a shotgun lands next to her, followed by a beautiful older woman in a school nurse's outfit joins you, followed finally by a well-dressed girl with twintails and glasses. They take off in the direction of the bridge. The girl with the brown hair turns back to you midstride, "Hey, you, come on! RUN!"



    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 87
    Stamina: 95
    Mental Health: 100

    Some wise guy shoots a single round through the top of it, and you can hear laughter on the other side. The laughing voices are different from the Japanese voices, and various English phrases are thrown around, but you can barely make them out.

    "Alright buddy, come on out. With your hands up, all slow like." In English. Another voice, in Japanese this time, adds in, "You can come out, it's safe! Be careful and put your hands on your heads, these Americans are crazy!"

    A zombie barrels out of a side street and runs right past you. BOOM! The zombie's chest explodes, spraying gore all over the street. It struggles to get up, when another shot, which you recognize to be a 9x19mm pistol, takes it in the chin and lays it out cold. More laughter.

    Around the corner is a group of about 5 US Army soldiers and 15 JSDF troopers. The Americans are packing M16s while the Japanese are armed with old Type 89 assault rifles. The man in charge seems to be a large black man who speaks fragmented Japanese and English to a small, fidgety Japanese man, who speaks Japanese and fragmented English. If you hadn't been nearly killed by these guys, it would have been almost funny.




    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The theatre is utterly deserted. You wander out into the hall. A single person is stumbling around against a wall, leaving smears of blood along the neutral grey paint and the movie posters.
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 am

    Spoiler:
    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The theatre is utterly deserted. You wander out into the hall. A single person is stumbling around against a wall, leaving smears of blood along the neutral grey paint and the movie posters.

    What da..!? Am i still sleeping? Cuz this looks just like a weird dream i had after wathing one of those terror movies. First i wake up at the theatre and now this...I look around the hall and try to look to the outside. I get closer to the guy, but not too much. Then i say to him:

    "Yo! you alright?"

    I grab the bokuto's bag firmly and in a way that can be draw quickly. It might be just my imagination, but i have a bad feeling about this...
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Spartan on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 pm

    Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 75
    Stamina: 60
    Mental Health: 80

    Walking away quickly, he could feel the glare of Saeko, as warning lights went off his head that screamed 'Danger Will Robinson, danger!'. Scanning the area, he could feel his brain formulating a plan as he motioned to the others to hold up.

    'Alright...large horde, forced path, low chances of just sneaking by them...Crap, we'll have to get their attention somehow....Question is who, and how?...I got it!'

    Loading a fresh clip into his pistol, he pocked the nearly empty clip, and said to the group quietly "Alright, no way we can risk trying to sneak by those things...Look, you guys get into position over there, I'll break one of those car windows and lead them off, you guys get through and seal that gate up, I'll loop around, and bail out over the wall ".

    Passing off the guitar to Kouta, he gathered up a few decent rocks he could chuck at the windows, as he continued "If I don't show up after a few minutes, I want you guys to go ahead without me okay? I don't want anyone to risk themselves, understand? ".

    Unless the others banded together and physically held him back, he would let them get into a hiding position, before heading out, tossing rocks as hard as he could at the windows of one of the cars, and the closest window to the school, as he tried to escape/lead away the zombie crowd for the others to escape by.
    avatar
    zooken
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 52
    Karma : 59
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  zooken on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm

    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 87
    Stamina: 95
    Mental Health: 100

    Put my newly ventilated hat back on, wrap my tanto in the towel and stuff it in the back of my pants. Then I put both hands on top of my head while whispering to Aoi,

    "Stay behind me."

    Turn the corner and start walking towards the military men. Taking mental notes as I approach of weapons and body language.

    "Kick ass, Americans and guns. Any word on whats going on?"
    avatar
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 23
    Karma : 25
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-24
    Age : 28

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  TechnoGunner on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 am

    Spoiler:
    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 80
    Mental Health: 85

    You hear the pounding of feet on the concrete, followed by a woman's voice, "OH GOD THERE'S SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE!"

    This time, a man's, "Shut up and jump, Rei, and pray you don't land on anyone!"

    The female voice again, "Whoever you are, step back, we're coming over!"

    The sounds of zombies, many zombies, can be heard on the other side of the wall. You're about to take her advice when a cute girl with light brown hair climbs the wall and jumps down about 3 feet away from the sides, and directly in front of you. She's carrying some kind of rod. Then a dark-haired boy with a shotgun lands next to her, followed by a beautiful older woman in a school nurse's outfit joins you, followed finally by a well-dressed girl with twintails and glasses. They take off in the direction of the bridge. The girl with the brown hair turns back to you midstride, "Hey, you, come on! RUN!"

    Seeing no reason not to, I figure it would be best to fallow them since they're the few people I've met today that hasn't tried to rip my face off. I then look down at Wadsworth and say "well boy, sounds like were on the move again. Lets get going." Hearing the hoard of things on the other side I run after the group and make sure that Wadsworth fallows me so as not to leave him behind.
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Flan on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:37 pm

    Looks like my computer's working fine now, I'll have a post up within the next day or two.
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Flan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm

    FINALLY

    Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 73
    Stamina: 60
    Mental Health: 80

    The group listens uneasily as you lay out your plan. It's obviously a dangerous one, and they seem to have accepted you as one of the gang in this short time. Kouta is the first to reply. "Dude... Isn't that a little tough? It sounds like a needless sacrifice to me. I think we can get by those zombies just fine, as long as we don't make a lot of noise."

    You're resolute about your plan of action, however. After a few moments of silence,

    "Okay, fine, Mullaney. But on one condition: you're wounded, so I go with you." Saeko states flatly, in a tone that brooks no argument.

    "Busujima-san... Tom-kun..." from Kouta.

    She leans over and pats Alice on the head. "Like he said, if we don't come back, you take care of them and get them out of here, okay?"

    The little girl nods and picks up one of the rocks you missed. "Okay!"

    The rest of the group moves to their spot, looking over their shoulders at you and Saeko. Halfway there, Kouta turns around. "Tom! Take care of yourself if we get split up! Thanks for everything!"

    Emboldened, you pick up a few large rocks and toss them at the nearest car. The first one bounces off the tempered glass, but makes a loud noise. The straggler zombies who hadn't gone over the wall with the rest of the mob (a good 40 or so remain) whip around, looking for the source of the noise. The second rock, a chunk of concrete larger than your fist, smashes the winshield, setting off the alarm and calling in the horde. You make a break for the window and throw your last rock, an almost perfect skipping stone, which shatters the glass pane with a crash. You and Saeko sprint for the window, when a zombie climbs out ahead of you, followed by another, followed by another... The rest of the windows near that one all break outward, and more zombies pour out. You and Saeko skid forward a few feet, then begin sprinting in the opposite direction. The fragile scab over your chest wound tears open with the exertion, warm blood runs down your front as you run. The blood loss is slowly taking a toll on you; you are beginning to feel fatigued and lightheaded, and you begin to lag behind Saeko.

    "Kuso!" She swears. Saeko grabs you by the arm and hauls you across the parking lot, yelling at the rest of the group.

    "RUN!" The others don't need to be told twice, and they break for the gate. The gate itself... won't budge! It seems to be stuck somehow. The zombies are closing in... Kouta points to a pickup truck with the driver's side door open and a long blood stain across the parking lot that leads to the half-eaten remains of a human being, though only the waist on down remains.

    "No, we can't make it! Climb the wall!" Asami says unhelpfully as she tries to scrabble over the wall. The group seems to be in disarray.



    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The soldiers eye you (and your collection of scars) warily and leer at Aoi, however they actually seem to be somewhat friendly. The defacto leader of the Americans is a large black man with a completely shaved head and a Mossberg 500 shotgun slung over his shoulder along with his M16A3, and some kind of autoloader pistol in a drop holster on his leg, presumably an M9. He hails you first.

    "Nice to meet someone else over here who can speak English without turning their L's into R's. Sargeant Quimbly of the US Army at your service."

    There's a smallish white guy with an M60E3 named Chuckles, whose real name is Chuck who looks like the kind of person who never smiles. His ammo humper is a burly Hispanic named Frank, who has a habit of idly tossing and catching his frag grenades. The squad's designated marksman is a laid-back looking guy who is too busy napping under his helmet to give you his name. An M14 is slung across his chest. The last two soldiers, Privates Diggles and Melanson, are kneeling behind an overturned shopping stand and are scanning the way you came from down the sights of their rifles. Melancon tilts his head your way.

    "Sorry about the hat bro, it was too hard to resist."

    The JSDF troopers don't even talk to you, but instead try to herd Aoi away from the Americans. She glances back at you uneasily, and they seem rather taken with the idea that you all are bloodthirsty monsters. A few of them glare at you. The leader appears to be a guy named Nakao, who is the kind of person who timidly takes orders from those stronger than him and then tries to act extra tough in front of his followers. About 12 of them have Type 89s, and the other three are packing an autoloader apiece.

    The emplacement is basically a hastily constructed barricade in the middle of a major road (thankfully not on a 4way intersection). Some of the Japanese are searching a multistory apartment complex next to the emplacement.

    Quimbly joins you. "So, what's your story? We're..." He trails off at a distant sound... A sound you recognize as a large amount of people stampeding throughout the streets to the west.

    "Looks like we're getting company, boys. I don't like the looks of this. Pack up any gear you want to take with you and prepare to retreat at a moment's notice." Quimbly removes the magazines from his weapons and checks his ammo load. Nakao and company nervously fidget around, before the slightly rotund man pleads in broken English.

    "Sergeant-san, ze joint command told us to holdo this storeet. You must stay here!"

    "Didn't say we're going anywhere yet, but that sounds like a lot of the bomb fucked bastards, and I don't have enough goddamn ammo to take handle them toe-to-toe." Quimbly looks at you. "If you want to get out of here, now's your chance. I can't promise you any supplies, but if you stick around long enough, one of the monkeys might die and leave his rifle behind. Your girl's getting the same choice."



    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 70
    Mental Health: 85

    You quickly catch up with the leaders of the pack, the brown haired girl, Rei, and the black haired boy, Takashi. Wadsworth bounds along next to you with apparently little effort.

    You reach a crossroads. One direction leads across a large suspension bridge, and the other leads into the countryside.

    "Argh, which way do we go?!" Rei yells.

    "Uh, uh, I don't know, pick one!" Takashi replies.

    "You're USELESS!"



    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The person, a middle aged woman in a pants suit, stumbles over to you and collapses at your feet. She looks up at you, and blood runs down her face from a bad head wound. "He-help me...!"

    Then her head drops to the carpet, apparently dead.

    Before you have a chance to react, her hand shoots out and grabs your ankle and her head whips up again, this time full of animal fury. She screeches in some gibberish language, "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH!"
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 am

    Spoiler:
    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The person, a middle aged woman in a pants suit, stumbles over to you and collapses at your feet. She looks up at you, and blood runs down her face from a bad head wound. "He-help me...!"

    Then her head drops to the carpet, apparently dead.

    Before you have a chance to react, her hand shoots out and grabs your ankle and her head whips up again, this time full of animal fury. She screeches in some gibberish language, "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH!"

    "Shit!!"

    I automatically strike her wristle with my bokuto, i don't even bother to take it out of the bag, then, i kick her in the face with my other leg. I can feel my blood boiling and i keep stomping her head till she stops moving...When i calm down i say to myself:

    "OK, maybe i overdid it, but it's your fault for attacking me like that...Are you really dead??"

    I turn her over with my bokuto, i don't want to get caught off guard again. If she's really dead, i would go to the exit, something must have happened outside...
    avatar
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 23
    Karma : 25
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-24
    Age : 28

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  TechnoGunner on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 pm

    Spoiler:
    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 70
    Mental Health: 85

    You quickly catch up with the leaders of the pack, the brown haired girl, Rei, and the black haired boy, Takashi. Wadsworth bounds along next to you with apparently little effort.

    You reach a crossroads. One direction leads across a large suspension bridge, and the other leads into the countryside.

    "Argh, which way do we go?!" Rei yells.

    "Uh, uh, I don't know, pick one!" Takashi replies.

    "You're USELESS!"

    "This indecision is getting us nowhere." I think to myself and then decide to intervene. "Listen, we don't have much time before those things decide to come our way. I suggest that we take the road to the countryside. That bridge is a death trap; they catch us there we've got no escape. Countryside's the best bet, more space to run and no way to get cornered." I say.
    avatar
    zooken
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 52
    Karma : 59
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  zooken on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:22 pm

    Spoiler:
    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The soldiers eye you (and your collection of scars) warily and leer at Aoi, however they actually seem to be somewhat friendly. The defacto leader of the Americans is a large black man with a completely shaved head and a Mossberg 500 shotgun slung over his shoulder along with his M16A3, and some kind of autoloader pistol in a drop holster on his leg, presumably an M9. He hails you first.

    "Nice to meet someone else over here who can speak English without turning their L's into R's. Sargeant Quimbly of the US Army at your service."

    There's a smallish white guy with an M60E3 named Chuckles, whose real name is Chuck who looks like the kind of person who never smiles. His ammo humper is a burly Hispanic named Frank, who has a habit of idly tossing and catching his frag grenades. The squad's designated marksman is a laid-back looking guy who is too busy napping under his helmet to give you his name. An M14 is slung across his chest. The last two soldiers, Privates Diggles and Melanson, are kneeling behind an overturned shopping stand and are scanning the way you came from down the sights of their rifles. Melancon tilts his head your way.

    "Sorry about the hat bro, it was too hard to resist."

    The JSDF troopers don't even talk to you, but instead try to herd Aoi away from the Americans. She glances back at you uneasily, and they seem rather taken with the idea that you all are bloodthirsty monsters. A few of them glare at you. The leader appears to be a guy named Nakao, who is the kind of person who timidly takes orders from those stronger than him and then tries to act extra tough in front of his followers. About 12 of them have Type 89s, and the other three are packing an autoloader apiece.

    The emplacement is basically a hastily constructed barricade in the middle of a major road (thankfully not on a 4way intersection). Some of the Japanese are searching a multistory apartment complex next to the emplacement.

    Quimbly joins you. "So, what's your story? We're..." He trails off at a distant sound... A sound you recognize as a large amount of people stampeding throughout the streets to the west.

    "Looks like we're getting company, boys. I don't like the looks of this. Pack up any gear you want to take with you and prepare to retreat at a moment's notice." Quimbly removes the magazines from his weapons and checks his ammo load. Nakao and company nervously fidget around, before the slightly rotund man pleads in broken English.

    "Sergeant-san, ze joint command told us to holdo this storeet. You must stay here!"

    "Didn't say we're going anywhere yet, but that sounds like a lot of the bomb fucked bastards, and I don't have enough goddamn ammo to take handle them toe-to-toe." Quimbly looks at you. "If you want to get out of here, now's your chance. I can't promise you any supplies, but if you stick around long enough, one of the monkeys might die and leave his rifle behind. Your girl's getting the same choice."

    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    First, walk over to Melanson.

    "You broke it you bought it. Knife or helmet?"

    Then move over toward the JSDF troopers.

    "How far away is <insert apartment address here>, and what is the "Fastest" most "direct" route there, and I do mean direct."

    (need an answer before further action)
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Spartan on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:42 pm

    Thomas Mullaney

    Health: 73
    Stamina: 60
    Mental Health: 80

    Pressing one hand against his wound, he quickly drew his pistol with the free hand as he ran towards the pickup truck. Holstering his pistol, he grimmaced, before focusing at the task at hand, as he worked to shove the chunk of body out the truck, and get it working.

    'Cmon baby please, please, please fucking work, god don't screw me over now!

    If he was able to get the truck working, he would use it quickly protect the others from any close attacking creatures, before driving off to find them a way the hell out of there. Trying to avoid letting any of the creatures crash on the front side of the truck, least they crash through the windshield and start to attack.

    If he couldn't get the truck to work, he would quickly bolt out and work to help get the others up and over the wall, supporting Kouta with his pistol as cover as best as he could, waiting to go over the wall last once everyone else was over it and safe.
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Flan on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm

    Thomas Mullaney

    Health: 68
    Stamina: 65
    Mental Health: 75

    Someone is watching over you, because the keys are still in the ignition. The truck, a small Asian model, only has room for two in the cab, but there's plenty of room in the bed out back. With a surprising display of agility, Kouta vaults the back (well, flops over the side is more accurate) in one fluid, fat-jiggling motion and lays down some fire with his rifle, the heavy rounds taking down two or three charging undead at once. The air is full of their racket, the sound of a hundred mouths screaming foul gibberish.

    Saeko, carrying Alice and Zeke, practically tosses them into the cab. Zeke scuttles into the space behind the seats, and Alice settles down on Saeko's lap, who climbs into the passenger's seat and removes a snub-nosed .38 revolver from the waistband of her skirt, aiming it out the window.

    "Aaauuu~aaauuuuaaaaaaaaaaaauu! I can't get innnnnn!"

    Of course, it's Asami. She's frantically trying to figure out how to get in without the zombies pulling her off. "There's no time, just get in!" yells Kouta and Saeko almost simultaneously. Seeing an opportunity, you throw the truck into reverse and back over a gym coach zombie as well as a ferocious-looking old lady. Over your shoulder, you see the fender slam into numerous undead. Kouta augments this by swinging his rifle like a club, shoving them away so Asami can get in. You slam the truck into drive and smash through the front gate, sending hollow, decorative black iron flying in every direction.

    The road outside is utterly deserted except for a few cars that have slid down the side of the embankment and are resting upside-down or right-side up on the riverbank, a stark contrast to the sheer mayhem and chaos taking place within the campus. You immediately turn left, pedal to the metal, and reach a fork in the road. To the left is the desolate and dark countryside, while the right will take you across a 50m bridge to the other side of the river.

    There is a rapping on the back window of the cab. Alice reaches over and slides it open, revealing Kouta's panicked face.

    "RIGHT! GO RIGHT!"

    Kouta gives you directions, which you follow to the letter, weaving through the deserted town to a small, middle class suburb. The houses are small, old, and close together, tending towards a modular style popular a few decades ago. Kouta turns you down a few side streets, then you pull in front of a slightly shabby looking house. The street lights are on-and-off, so there isn't much light, especially once you turn off the truck's headlights.

    You manage to open the door, shut it, lock it, and take a step down the short walkway when you crumple to the ground, vision blurring.

    ******

    You wake up from a particularly horrid dream about what really happened during the first time you blacked out, when you landed on Kouta -- complete with slight BL elements, to find yourself in a darkened room. The shades are drawn over the windows and the walls are painted a neutral off-white color. There are a few shelving units on the walls, but nothing interesting is really there. Your bed is a creaky old twin with plain white sheets. The room is furnished with nothing but a chair, a dresser, and... a sleeping Saeko in a sitting position against the side of the bed, hand resting on the hilt of the sword laying next to her.

    You can hear voices from the next room.



    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Melanson laughs and tosses you the JSDF helmet he's been sitting on. The helmet is intact, albeit with some of the paint scratched off by what looks like claws, and the standard olive drab color.

    "All I got, man. I ain't giving you mine, and this knife's a present from my dead dad."

    He and Diggles resume their oddly humorous watch, punctuated by a dirty joke here and there.

    Over at the JSDF's end of the barricade, things aren't running so smoothly. Nakao turns, listens to your request, then motions to a private who scoots inside the apartment complex, returning a few minutes later with a piece of paper and the kind of cheap pen you find in hotel rooms.

    He asks again for your address, along with a few other locations, then draws you a crude but legible map without any kanji. Then he points to the north.

    "Excuse me, you must go thatta way." He says in English, pointing at the apartment complex.



    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

    The others shrug and continue into the woods. It's dark out and it's hard to see, but luckily some of the others brought flashlights. Eventually, everyone slows to a stop alongside the road, next to a copse of trees. The older woman slumps over thankfully against a tree and shuts her eyes, and everyone else eases up, kneeling or sitting in the cool grass.

    Except for Takashi, who approaches you with his shotgun.

    "So, what brings you to this particular part of Hell?"



    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    When the red clears from your eyes and the woman stops moving, you're just left with the thought that you murdered someone, alone in a movie theatre. Her lifeless body doesn't answer any of your questions, not that you expected it to, anyway. As for exits, you have a choice of two. You can continue out into the lobby, or take the emergency exit off to the side...

    You can hear a faint scrabbling noise in the distance. The soundproofed walls muffle most of the noise, however, so you can't tell which direction it's coming from.

    You also think you can detect the sound of running water from one of the restrooms...
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm

    Spoiler:

    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    When the red clears from your eyes and the woman stops moving, you're just left with the thought that you murdered someone, alone in a movie theatre. Her lifeless body doesn't answer any of your questions, not that you expected it to, anyway. As for exits, you have a choice of two. You can continue out into the lobby, or take the emergency exit off to the side...

    You can hear a faint scrabbling noise in the distance. The soundproofed walls muffle most of the noise, however, so you can't tell which direction it's coming from.

    You also think you can detect the sound of running water from one of the restrooms...

    *Tsk, i should at least call an ambulance, but if i don't remember the name of the theatre...*

    I go to the lobby.
    avatar
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 23
    Karma : 25
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-24
    Age : 28

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  TechnoGunner on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:31 pm

    Spoiler:
    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

    The others shrug and continue into the woods. It's dark out and it's hard to see, but luckily some of the others brought flashlights. Eventually, everyone slows to a stop alongside the road, next to a copse of trees. The older woman slumps over thankfully against a tree and shuts her eyes, and everyone else eases up, kneeling or sitting in the cool grass.

    Except for Takashi, who approaches you with his shotgun.

    "So, what brings you to this particular part of Hell?

    "Well things got kinda hectic at home when a pack of flesh hunger wackos popped in with a bad case of the munchies and caught the family I was staying with off guard so I thought I should get the hell out of there as fast as possible. Then I just found my way to the school in hopes of stray survivors and, well here I am...oh and I ran into this little fella on my way." I say with a whimsical tone to inspire some humor to the others as I kneel down to pet Wadsworth in hopes of lighting the mood a little."How about you guys, what's your stories?"
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Spartan on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 pm

    Thomas Mullaney

    Health: 68
    Stamina: 65
    Mental Health: 75

    A cold sweat hit his brow as he rose up from his sleep, hand reaching quickly for his gun as he sighed, and realized where he was. At first, he was hoping this would be all some bad dream, he'd wake up in his room, mom knocking on the door to call him for breakfast, and then ruin the morning with some motherly reminder. 'Fuck me though, wish for a crappy Monday, get the world filled with crazy flesh eating monster, on top of that, I'm in a group with a stacked kendo girl, my best friend, a little girl and her dog, and a clumsy traffic cop...Add the tentacle monster to the equation, and I might as well be in some ero-manga'

    Carefully slipping out of the bed, he quietly slipped out of his bed, holstering his pistol as he tried to quietly make his way around the bed, placing his jacket on the sleeping Saeko, gotta remember dear old dad's lessons after all. Afterwards, he would try to quietly head to where the others were talking, being mindful not to move the wrong way, lest he re-open his wounds again.
    avatar
    zooken
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 52
    Karma : 59
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  zooken on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:39 pm

    Spoiler:
    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Melanson laughs and tosses you the JSDF helmet he's been sitting on. The helmet is intact, albeit with some of the paint scratched off by what looks like claws, and the standard olive drab color.

    "All I got, man. I ain't giving you mine, and this knife's a present from my dead dad."

    He and Diggles resume their oddly humorous watch, punctuated by a dirty joke here and there.

    Over at the JSDF's end of the barricade, things aren't running so smoothly. Nakao turns, listens to your request, then motions to a private who scoots inside the apartment complex, returning a few minutes later with a piece of paper and the kind of cheap pen you find in hotel rooms.

    He asks again for your address, along with a few other locations, then draws you a crude but legible map without any kanji. Then he points to the north.

    "Excuse me, you must go thatta way." He says in English, pointing at the apartment complex.

    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Look at Aoi, then the Americans, the Japanese, and off in the general direction of the apartment...then spend the next thirty seconds using every profanity in my vocabulary in English, Japanese, and Cree. Pocket the directions, might be helpful later. Do a quick search of the area for something heavy and reliable (pipe maybe? ^.^ ). Lastly put on my newly acquired US helmet, draw my previously acquired tanto, and take up a defensive stance near Aoi.
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Flan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 pm

    WOOHOO POSTING IN A RANDOM ORDER TO CONFUSE YOU GUYS

    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Some of the Americans laugh at your swearing, but most of the Japanese watch disapprovingly, except for Aoi, who giggles.

    Your search leads you to find a few twisted pieces of scrap metal and a street sign that someone backed over, however none of these would make a particularly competent weapon. A golf club bent almost in half and a cracked broom handle are probably your best bets, along with a large head-sized chunk of concrete.

    While you're off scavenging, Quimbly is rounding up the remainder of his squad for a pre-fight pep talk. He starts off by waving everyone over, then punching the sniper in the gut when he keeps napping. "Alright, everyone got their shit? Good. Now I want all of you to grab some of those bottles that the Japs have been digging up. They want to keep it for later, but I say now's as good as ever. Squirt it all over the street and make sure you grab something flammable." The men move off to comply, simply ignoring the Japanese soldiers' complaints.

    Chuckles, who is apparently a corporal, oversees this duty. Quimbly threateningly checks the load in his shotgun in Nakao's line of sight.

    Standing next to you, Aoi shows you the pistol she acquired, probably from a hopeful trooper. "I don't even know how to use one of these."

    No sooner do the words come out of her mouth when a massive, thrashing horde, numbering easily into the hundreds, comes pelting around the corner, about 500 yards up the thoroughfare.



    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The hallway is oddly deserted. Even worse, no one chose to wake you up when the movie ended, and now they're all gone--

    Are those bloodstains...? You think to yourself, still only half awake. The dark stains on the soundproofed walls as well as in the carpet look fresh. The air has a coppery tang to it.

    Finally, you arrive in the lobby. The cardboard advertisements for various films have been knocked over, the contents of the snack bar are strewn all over, (in fact, though there are no scorchmarks or burns, you don't have much trouble imagining that it exploded. Stuff is eeeeverywhere) and...

    Blood is pooling on the tiles, under the brutalized corpses of a large number of moviegoers. Quite a few are missing chunks of skin, even whole limbs, and all of their faces are arranged in expressions of extreme pain or fear. A man, dressed in the uniform of one of the theatre employees, crouches over one such body. He moves in a leisurely fashion. You can see his arms doing something to the body, and his jaw is moving.

    Over by the soda machine behind the snack counter, another man, this time dressed in bloodstained jeans and a Bump of Chicken shirt, is holding his own head pressed up under the orange soda spigot, letting the liquid flow into his slack-jawed mouth and over his chin, onto the floor, making a mess.

    The room is utterly silent, aside from the crackling of some fires you can't see, the soda overflow, occasionally punctuated by the drinker's repositioning of himself under the fountain, and the crack and crunch of bone and sinew coming from the kneeling man.



    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

    Rei and another girl, Takagi Saya, join Takashi as he begins relating to you what happened in the manga, followed by how they ended up in an elementary school, where they were split up. "We met a guy named Mullaney, looked Western like you. You know him?"

    The final member of the group, the school nurse Marikawa Shizuka, joins your little powwow. "So... What do we do now?"



    Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Thankfully, your wounds have almost entirely closed. You'll probably be carrying that scar for the rest of your life, but it's long, jagged, and it looks pretty cool, or so you think.

    As you quietly make your way out into the cramped kitchenette and den, you find Asami nursing burnt fingers and Kouta in an apron, sighing as he prepares breakfast. "Oh, Tom-kun. Ohayo (Morning)!"
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 pm

    Spoiler:
    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    The hallway is oddly deserted. Even worse, no one chose to wake you up when the movie ended, and now they're all gone--

    Are those bloodstains...? You think to yourself, still only half awake. The dark stains on the soundproofed walls as well as in the carpet look fresh. The air has a coppery tang to it.

    Finally, you arrive in the lobby. The cardboard advertisements for various films have been knocked over, the contents of the snack bar are strewn all over, (in fact, though there are no scorchmarks or burns, you don't have much trouble imagining that it exploded. Stuff is eeeeverywhere) and...

    Blood is pooling on the tiles, under the brutalized corpses of a large number of moviegoers. Quite a few are missing chunks of skin, even whole limbs, and all of their faces are arranged in expressions of extreme pain or fear. A man, dressed in the uniform of one of the theatre employees, crouches over one such body. He moves in a leisurely fashion. You can see his arms doing something to the body, and his jaw is moving.

    Over by the soda machine behind the snack counter, another man, this time dressed in bloodstained jeans and a Bump of Chicken shirt, is holding his own head pressed up under the orange soda spigot, letting the liquid flow into his slack-jawed mouth and over his chin, onto the floor, making a mess.

    The room is utterly silent, aside from the crackling of some fires you can't see, the soda overflow, occasionally punctuated by the drinker's repositioning of himself under the fountain, and the crack and crunch of bone and sinew coming from the kneeling man.

    *I scracht the back of my head in confusion*

    Was i watching a zombies movie and i'm still sleeping? cuz here i was a second ago thinking i had done something terrible, and when i get out of there, i find a pile of corpses, a guy eating one of them and a dude that has forgoten how to drink...

    Anyways, i don't want to be the next meal of the man who's crouching, i will try to sneak to his back, maybe he's so busy eating that he doesn't notice me, then, i can hit him in the back of the head. By now i won't mind chicken-shirt, but i'm sure he will do something the moment i attack the other one...

    *I draw the bokuto from the bag, then tie the bag to my waist so it doesn't get in my way, and begin walking slowly, watching my steps towards my objective as i take the clasical kendo stance, with the bokuto over my head*
    avatar
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 23
    Karma : 25
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-24
    Age : 28

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  TechnoGunner on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 am

    Spoiler:
    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

    Rei and another girl, Takagi Saya, join Takashi as he begins relating to you what happened in the manga, followed by how they ended up in an elementary school, where they were split up. "We met a guy named Mullaney, looked Western like you. You know him?"

    The final member of the group, the school nurse Marikawa Shizuka, joins your little powwow. "So... What do we do now?"

    Before Marikawa comes over I say to Takashi, "Mullaney? Hmm, nope, sorry not ringing any bells." When Marikawa asks what we should do next, I think to myself, "We gotta find someplace more defensible than this, wonder if there's a town house around here?" I then say to the group, "Well for one thing we need a better place to bunker down. Anyone know if there's a house or some kind of building to lodge in around these woods?"
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Spartan on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm

    Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Waving hello in response, he made his way over to the table, flipping the safety onto his pistol as he laid it down on the table, sitting as he chuckled at the sight of Kouta in an apron. Looking around, he said "Last time we saw you in an apron Kouta, you were making pancakes for the entire family, and quoting all those manga's like crazy...Where's the little one and her loyal pup? ".

    Leaning back in the chair, he felt over his wound carefully with his fingertips, as he gestured his head towards where he was resting, and asked "So...How long has she been there anyway?, I mean, y'all should have given her the bed "
    avatar
    zooken
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 52
    Karma : 59
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  zooken on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 pm

    Spoiler:
    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Some of the Americans laugh at your swearing, but most of the Japanese watch disapprovingly, except for Aoi, who giggles.

    Your search leads you to find a few twisted pieces of scrap metal and a street sign that someone backed over, however none of these would make a particularly competent weapon. A golf club bent almost in half and a cracked broom handle are probably your best bets, along with a large head-sized chunk of concrete.

    While you're off scavenging, Quimbly is rounding up the remainder of his squad for a pre-fight pep talk. He starts off by waving everyone over, then punching the sniper in the gut when he keeps napping. "Alright, everyone got their shit? Good. Now I want all of you to grab some of those bottles that the Japs have been digging up. They want to keep it for later, but I say now's as good as ever. Squirt it all over the street and make sure you grab something flammable." The men move off to comply, simply ignoring the Japanese soldiers' complaints.

    Chuckles, who is apparently a corporal, oversees this duty. Quimbly threateningly checks the load in his shotgun in Nakao's line of sight.

    Standing next to you, Aoi shows you the pistol she acquired, probably from a hopeful trooper. "I don't even know how to use one of these."

    No sooner do the words come out of her mouth when a massive, thrashing horde, numbering easily into the hundreds, comes pelting around the corner, about 500 yards up the thoroughfare.

    (OCC: what pistol does she have?)

    With the search being an almost complete bust...
    "Hmm...I don't know why but I think I can use this golf club..."

    While I take up my defensive stance in front of Aoi, golf club in one hand tanto in the other, seeing the horde charging gets me to thinking out loud.

    "Time for some words of inspiration...I want to see blood! I want to BATHE in their blood! I want to bathe in their blood for a week! Now, KILL THEM ALL!...nah, too gory...I love senseless violence! I've got a boner for murder!...I'm not that violent am I?...La Respesta A Su Primera Preguntaes SHADDUP...When the hell did I pick up Spanish?...Oh, got it..."

    Scream out:
    "You can't spell slaughter without laughter!!!"
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Flan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm

    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 90

    Thankfully, you move with a remarkable degree of stealth, avoiding the fallen bodies and trash laying on the floor, as well as an overturned felt cordon.

    Orange Soda Man doesn't even notice, he's too caught up in his Fanta. The other man keeps eating.



    Nathan White
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

    Takashi nods. "There are a few houses out here, but I couldn't find them in the dark. Our best bet would be to follow the road, I guess."

    Wadsworth bumps against your leg and whines worriedly. Quizzically, you glance down at him, but a moment later you begin hearing howls. You can't tell from which direction though...

    PS: Ever played Resident Evil?



    Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Asami points towards a staircase that leads upstairs, and Kouta fills you in. "She's in my little sister's room." His eyes glass over. "Well, her and Asami were. I had my room, we put you in the guest room, and... My parents' room, well..." A tear runs down his cheek.

    "It's best we don't go in there." Even Asami looks sad. She continues the conversation, however. "I don't think Saeko-chan likes me much. She left, mumbling something about "peace and quiet" and "hyperactive dogs.'"

    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Aoi's holding a Sig Sauer P220.

    Chuckles's M60 starts bucking as he lays down suppressive fire, the occasional tracer round visible even in the daylight. Scores of zombies pitch backwards and are trampled by the rushing mass. Frank feeds the ammo belt with one hand and fires an Uzi with the other, though where he got it from you'll never know. The rest of the crew opens up, but the horde keeps coming.

    Aoi just kind of stands there, slightly in awe. "Holy shit. Just holy shit."
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:33 am

    Spoiler:
    Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 90

    Thankfully, you move with a remarkable degree of stealth, avoiding the fallen bodies and trash laying on the floor, as well as an overturned felt cordon.

    Orange Soda Man doesn't even notice, he's too caught up in his Fanta. The other man keeps eating.

    I was planing to attack them, but since they're not noticing me, i will try to keep going like this to the exit, instead of looking those two, i watch closely everything on the floor so i don't make a noise, but without forgetting to listen carefully. If i stop hearing the bones crunching or the sound of the fanta spilling changes, it might be because i've been spoted. If that were the case, i would turn back slowly, i don't want to fuck up...
    avatar
    zooken
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 52
    Karma : 59
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  zooken on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm

    Spoiler:
    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Aoi's holding a Sig Sauer P220.

    Chuckles's M60 starts bucking as he lays down suppressive fire, the occasional tracer round visible even in the daylight. Scores of zombies pitch backwards and are trampled by the rushing mass. Frank feeds the ammo belt with one hand and fires an Uzi with the other, though where he got it from you'll never know. The rest of the crew opens up, but the horde keeps coming.

    Aoi just kind of stands there, slightly in awe. "Holy shit. Just holy shit."
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    "Well if they are that stupid this will be easy..."

    After noticing a perfect example of "famous last words" leaving my lips, I start looking in every direction excpet in that of the oncoming horde. Also begin checking the skies.

    "Knowing my luck these things can fly."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:55 pm