The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

+2
Flan
Spartan
6 posters

Spartan's game thread

Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Spartan's game thread Empty Spartan's game thread

Post  Spartan Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Attention, all players who have me assigned as their GM, please post here, those that do not, don't, thank you, and have fun.

Mizumagi Ryu
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

What should have been another normal day for you has quickly gone to shit. When you would usually head to school, pay attention to classes, talk with classmates and friends, and try to be a good student, has been replaced with you attempting to survive. All of the chaos around you began when your history teacher Mr. Sugiyama, decided to come into class torn up and injured. While that might have seemed odd by itself, things took a turn for a worse when he collapsed, seizure, then minutes later, rose back up and torn a clean chunk out of a fellow students neck with his teeth.

How you made your way to the roof is unknown to you, everything was in a blur as you attempted to escape, pushing your way past all the students fleeing in panic and fear. Down below, you can hear all kinds of screams of fear, pain, and what is sure to be death, as the groans and moans of those strange attackers seems to grow, and fill you with a numbing fear.

Kurogane Shougo

Something felt odd to you as you rose out of bed this morning. Normally, you would feel content, at ease, but something about the day gave you an odd feeling, as if someone was reaching into the depths of your gut, and pulling on all the strings like some kind of child. Calling your followers to check in, you feel even more out of place when they report that no problems have risen yet. If there were no problems, then just what was it that was giving you such a bad feeling?

Heading into your kitchen, you see your mother and father already eating breakfast, as your mother asks you in a concerned tone “Dear, are you alright?, you look like you’ve seen a ghost or something, did something happen? “.

Freddy Mason

Ah Japan, land of the Rising Sun, of awesome animes and badass games that Americans would never get. Although you were finally living in the country you and your friends had talked about for ages about going to, things were pretty toned down when you remembered that it was just you here, and no one else. Normally, you would start the morning by browsing through the channels to see what was on, but something strange was going on. Over half the channels you would normally check were either filled with white fuzz, or various company logos with messages like ‘please stand by’.

Shaking it off as a mistakes or accident over at transmission tower, you change into your everyday clothing, heading down to the lobby with the idea of catching the breakfast serving in your mind. Slipping into the room, you quick load your plate with several tasty looking meals, mouth water at the sight of them, before you are distracted by something near the window. Standing in front of the window is a very raggedy man, with hair hanging over his face as he seems to stare at you and the other hotel patrons through the glass, leaning against it almost as if he was in a drunken haze, or maybe a pathetic attempt at begging for food. Murmurs fill the room as more and more of the patrons begin to take notice at the strange man, and one of the hotel workers leaves the room, most likely to deal with the strange man.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Spartan's game thread Empty Re: Spartan's game thread

Post  Flan Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Shougo, fully dressed in his normal attire (ignoring the school uniform again), strides into the kitchen. Now that he thought about it, he guessed he did look a little off. Oh well. He decided to speak his thoughts.

"Dunno, um ma. I just... have a bad feeling about today. I had some strange dreams last night, too... Japan being destroyed, but I couldn't do anything about it, the police taking away Yamato for a crime he didn't commit, and for some odd reason, I was tied up naked in a burning pit, and there was this really weird-looking Gaijin with "SPARTAN" written across his chest in dried blood, and he was whipping me... There was a sign on the wall that said "SODOMY PIT," but I don't even know what that means. Think it's English?"

He downed his drink in one long pull and scooped up his still-warm breakfast with his free hand, heading for the door.

"Don't mind me, I'm just a little jumpy. I feel like going to school early today, maybe I'll work on my batting to relieve stress. See ya later, tou-chan, if those drop-out Yakuza give you any more trouble, ring me up." Shougo easily gave his customary remark to his father, even though the Yakuza hadn't bothered them in years. Not after a young Shougo had gotten the drop on the bastards with a lead pipe all those years ago, anyway.

On the way out, he grabbed his bat from the hall closet and descended down the stairs into his mother's bakery, heading out.

Misaki usually gets up early today anyway, for her club's morning meeting. Maybe I'll catch her on the way out. He relishes the prospect, but, not being able to shake the bad juju vibes he's been feeling all morning, he clenches his fingers over the handle of his bat and tightens his expression.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Freddy Mason

"What the fuck kind of shit day is this?" My thoughts run over how terrible the morning is and it's barely even started. "The t.v. was out and now some probably drunk and crazy sum'bitch is leering through the window killing my appetite. Shitty morning is shitty. I didn't come all the way across the fucking world for a t.v. that won't work and fucking annoying ass hobos. God I'm getting pissed the fuck off." I take slow, deliberate bites as I continue to glare at the guy outside. "I should've brought my shit down with me, you know, just in case. Last thing I need is to get mauled by some stinky, disgusting hobo on my way out later. I guess I'm hoofing it back to my room after this." I finish up my food, keeping a watchful eye on the man as I stand up to get my shit from my room.
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

Post  Demi Ryu Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Mizumagi Ryu

Ryu's heart was beating fast. What the hell was going on? Those people are acting like animals, tearing each other apart. He looks over the side of the building once more, then turns away quickly. He can feel his stomach turn at the sight.

"I have to find something to block the door with" Ryu says to himself. Then pauses. Suzuka; he had to find her. he had to make sure she was safe. Looking around the roof for anything that could help, Ryu walks to the storage shed. Perhaps he could find something there. If the shed is unlocked he would open the door and look inside. Ryu would attempt to find anything that could be used a weapon. A metal bar, an axe, anything. He would also look for something to block the door when he needs to.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Mizumagi Ryu

Heading into the toll shed, you search around the dark area for various things that you can use to defend yourself. After a bit of look, you find a few solid pieces of pipe that you could use to block a door or crack open a crazy bastard’s skull. As you gather up the few pipes, a few distant groans can be heard, sending a cold shiver up your spine, as you realize that you’re not alone anymore.

Freddy Mason

Finishing up your meal, you make your way past several watching patrons as you head back to your room, a few distant voices of concern can be heard as you enter your room, and close the door. Gathering up your things, you’re about to turn off the bedside light, before something else catches your attention. Through your door, you can hear a loud crash and several screams, which continue to grow louder, as the sounds of a scuffle can be heard down, as someone clearly yells out “Call the police!!!”

Kurogane Shougo

Your mother gives you a strange look, before shaking her head as she says to your father “He didn’t get that from my side of the family, I’ll tell you that right now”. Your father chuckles slightly at that, as he gives you a quick wave as you leave. Munching down your meal, you head out the door with bat in hand, as you make your way down the street, several locals waving at you as you go towards Misaki’s.

From the corner of your eye, you can see several young boys hang near one of the stores, a worried look in the shopkeeper’s eye. Before you can think on it further, you watch as one of the teens chucks an empty can at the store man, who quickly ducks as the boys laugh at the obviously scared man, unaware of whose neighborhood this was.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

(OOC: How old are these kids? Or rather, what grade?)

Shougo slowly walked along the sidewalk, taking care not to spill crumbs on the sidewalk and returning the waves of his neighbors, taking his time and thinking pensively on the bad vibes he had this morning.

A fight with another school? That bastard Izaki who said he'd be back after I sent him back to his gang with a broken jaw? Godzilla? He finished his slice of toast and wiped his hands on his pants.

Damn kids.

Imagine the stereotypical old black lady character in a Tyler Perry movie, her fat jiggling as she waves her hand around, angrily humming "MMM MMM MMMMMMM MM MMMM, that ain't gon' fly here, child!"

That sentiment, albeit a bit less dramatized and Tyler Perry-ish, was what was running through Shougo's head at the moment. He bellowed his challenge, letting rip one of the signature war-whoops that have been almost sacred among Japanese warriors, Yakuza, and gangers since time immemorial.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" KLANG!

Shougo smashed his bat hard enough against a nearby streetlamp to make a loud noise without denting the bat. He had his entire monthly allowance in his pocket, and he didn't want to waste it on a new bat when there was a DVD box set that contained Samurai movies from his favorite director somewhere, waiting to be bought.

Kids these days needed to learn their place. Shougo rotated his neck and cracked his knuckles. A fight would be a great distraction for the bad funk he was in, even if Misaki hated him beating up hoodlums so close to her house.
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Post  Demi Ryu Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Mizumagi Ryu

Ryu smiles at this new development. Holding the a pipe in each hand Ryu flips them, then attempts a slash and a stab. "Good, I think I can work with these" Ryu says to himself. "Now, Suzuka was in Gym, which means she is probably in the girls locker room" Ryu thinks as he walks out of the shed. His eyes widen as he sees many people on the roof, moaning and seemingly searching. Walking back into the shed Ryu peeks his head out, attempting to assest the situation. How many were there? Did they seem to follow a patter of movement. There was only one way to find out. Ryu looks down at the pipes. How many did he have. Picking up one of them he looks outward toward the people, then throws the pipe, hoping to hit the ground.

"Let's see what they react to" Ryu says to himself. After watching this he would formulate a plan. Gripping the bar in his hand tightly he awaited the results of his experiment.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Freddy Mason

((OOC: What's the floor and building layout like?))

"What there fuck is going on out there?!" I instinctively look towards the door. Readying my crowbar, and making sure the knife is easily accessible, I make my way towards the door. I put my right hand on the handle as I listen for a moment to make sure no one is right outside of it. When I've determined that there isn't or that there is, I quickly turn open the door, throw it open, and quickly step outside with my weapon ready. I quickly look around to assess what's going on. "What the hell is going on out here?! It's too fucking early in the day for all this ruckus bullshit!"
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Although your war cry seems to catch their attention, it doesn’t have the desired effects of scaring them off, as the group begins to make their way towards you. As the group makes their way towards you, you spot two of them carrying weapons, one with a length of chain, the other with some rather thick brass knuckles, as the seemingly leader of the group hollers at you

“What the fuck do you want? You gonna try and start something now? You want us to kick your sorry ass back to wherever the hell you came from?”

As the leader taunts you, you can see his men getting ready to attack, the sound of the chain jingling in the air as a tense showdown begins between you and the group, each holding still, waiting for the other’s next move.

Mizumagi Ryu

Looking around the roof, you can count off about eight or nine of the freaks wandering around, no real pattern that you could take notice of. Grabbing one of the spare pipes, you toss it out to where the crazed monsters were wandering around, as you watch them wander off to the sound of the clanging pipe. By the looks of it, those things seemed to be attracted to the sound, not the sight of the pipe, as a few of them walk right by the still object, searching around for whatever made the clanging.

After a few minutes, they seem to finally wander back around the area, the sound of the pipe now seemingly off their minds.

Freddy Mason

OCC: Basic regular three floor hotel layout, couple of dozen rooms per floor, set of elevators, and two staircases, one heading down to the lobby and dining area, other to emergency exit.

Listening against the door, you’re unable to hear anything close by, due to the sounds of the incident down the hall filling the air with noise and distraction. Opening your door, you look around the hall, unable to spot anything as the sounds of commotion get louder, as a few women start to scream hysterically, whatever was going on, it was bad, and getting worse with each moment.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Kurogane Shougo

(OOC: Holding still? Fuck that!)

Not wanting to give them a chance to say anything else, Shougo bursts into a sprint, then heaves his body into the air, aiming to teach this punk the laws of physics by introducing a heavy engineer boot to his face, via jump-kick. Shougo follows through on his attack by slamming the butt-end of the bat into the first fucker's forehead (if he's still standing) or stands on top of him if he's down, and aims for the nearest guy. If it's one of the ones with weapons, he uses the bat, if it's a guy with just fists, he'll punch back. He keeps his bat in his left hand (off-hand) which he shifts forward in his fighting stance (to use for parrying attacks by chain guy and brass knucks, as well as deflecting any punches or kicks that come his way) and uses his right fist to deliver his signature punches.

If there is an open path to chain guy and he's a decent distance away, Shougo cocks his arm back and hurls the bat end-over-end at him. If he's close, he jabs with the bat, waiting for chain guy to try to entangle the bat with his chain, whereupon Shougo will promptly yank the punk towards him and plant his foot firmly in chain guy's stomach.

He tries to end this fight as quickly as possible, but if any try to run away, he will throw himself through the crush of bodies and attempt to catch the runner and bring him down. He will let no one escape!
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Freddy Mason

((OOC: If I'm on an upper floor, I'll take the stairs down.))

I begin to make my way quickly, but cautiously, towards all the commotion with weapon at the ready, and senses on full alert. "Looks like coming back to my room was the right call afterall. Now the question is: Should I be walking towards the problem, or running for the exit?" I mull over the question as I keep going. "If shit looks bad enough when I get there, I can always run before I get into the mix." With a short term plan of action settled on, I continue on, ready to fight if able, or run if necessary.
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Post  Demi Ryu Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Mizumagi Ryu

Watching this new turn of events with intrigue Ryu rubs his chin. "I was right, they don't react to sight. Hm... they don't seem too bright either. I think I can take all of them if I am quick" he thinks to himself, gripping the two poles. Looking to the top of shack Ryu judges whether he can make the jump or not. He needed to gain the high ground. Even if he could take them down with just the after image, he didn't have his katana. He could not cut them down, but instead needed to rely on blunt weapons. Ryu attempts to jump to the top of the shed. Once he landed he would observe his enemies, figuring out the best way to eliminate them. The quickest way to the door was a straight path. How many were directly in front of the door? Once he figured that out he would make his move.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Stamina: 80

Wait for it; wait for it, aaaannndddd, pain train.

Leaping forward, you smash your foot into the punk’s face, sending him to the floor like a bag of bricks. Wasting no time, you smash the end of your bat into the brass knuckles wielding boy, before they have time to react to what you just did. Swinging his chain at you, you barely avoid the boy’s attack, before unleashing one of your own, sending the boy smashing into the ground with a bloody nose. Your rather quick and brutal attacks seem to scare the rest off, as they begin to run away for dear life, as you chase them down, intent on delivering a swift and brutal beating.

As you start to gain on one of them, a familiar roar can be heard, and before you know it, here comes Yamato on his Harley motorcycle, driving right past you as he grabs a nearby sign, and smashes it into the runner, stopping ahead of the sprawled out boy. Looking down at the sprawled out boy, he says “Starting the fun without me already? “.

Freddy Mason

Heading down the stairs with weapons at the ready, you’re quickly surprised at the scene of violence. Ahead in the dining area, you can see the same homeless man from before. Except now, he has several large pieces of glass sticking out of him, and he’s trying to munch on some guy’s arm like it was a pizza hot pocket. Around, you can see a few people trying to pull the crazed bastard away, while other patrons help some of the wounded, what they were hurt by, you can’t guess, but whatever happened here, either this guy was an ex army man, or he was one hungry homeless man.

Mizumagi Ryu

Heading onto the top of the shed, you scan around the area as you plan out your little escape plan. By the looks of it, there’s about three in the way to the exit, but they shouldn’t be too hard to avoid as long as you don’t trip or suddenly grow D cup breasts. As you look out, you can faintly see several figures running through the courtyard, dodging crazed attackers left and right. You can feel yourself silently praying for them, as you wonder on your chances of surviving, and just how far you would get, if you would even get out of here to begin with.

Last edited by Spartan on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 am

Freddy Mason

"Mother of God..." I look upon the what closely resembles a battlefield, trying to assess the situation as best as I can from where I stand. "This is crazy. How can this one guy take on this many people?! Unless he's a combat vet or something, in which case a crowbar and knife aren't gonna even the odds." I grit my teeth and tighten my grip on my crowbar as my fight or flight response starts kicking in, "Fuck it, no one lives forever." I look around for anything close to me to throw at the guy, if there is, I chuck it at him, aiming for his head. "Hey, asshole! Come get some!" If he starts heading my way, I start walking at an equal pace back to and up the stairs, stopping at the top of the first landing to give myself the height advantage. If he ignores me: "Motherfucker don't ignore me!" I move quickly but carefully towards the man, ready to cave-in his skull.
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Post  Demi Ryu Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Mizumagi Ryu

The quickest path was straight to the door, and there were only 3 of them in his way. The first was roughly 8 feet away, a distance Ryu could jump very easily. His brow furrows as he steps back slowly, waiting until his heel touched the back edge of the building.

"I have to keep them distracted" He thinks to himself. He then looks down at the bar in his left hand. Perfect. Reeling back Ryu proceeds to throw the bar. Once it hit the ground he would set off. Taking a few steps Ryu leaps into the air. After landing near the first of them, the would swing the bar forward, slamming it into the knees of the person. Hopefully this would take it's legs out from under it. After this Ryu readies to use one of his family's secret techniques. The "Kiryu Tenmetsu Sokudo".

Placing the bar along his hip, as if it were a sheathed sword, Ryu takes step forward with his right foot. Suddenly, he vanishes, then reappears next to the next one of them in his way. The bar moves quickly, slamming into it's knees. He then vanishes again, appearing next to next target. Again, he slams the bar into it's knees, then spins following up with a slash downward, slamming the bar onto the being's head. Turning on heel Ryu heads for the door, quickly opening it and slamming it shut.

Immediately after slamming the door shut Ryu looks down the stairs, seeing if there was anything coming his way. He breathes lightly, slightly out of breath.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Panting moderately from his morning exercise, Shougo shifts his gaze to his friend.

"Yo, Yamato. Nice morning, isn't it?" Shougo waves offhandedly to Yamato, speaking in a rather non-sequitur tone, and squinting his already heavily-lidded eyes as the morning sun reflects brightly off of the windows of the buildings around him.

He stood there pensively, surveying his handiwork. Mm. This is a bother, isn't it? With a what-can-ya-do?-kind of shrug, Shougo begins dragging the incapacitated thugs into the nearest alleyway, off of the sidewalk, where they were obstructing pedestrians. Once they are safely out of sight, he begins sifting through their pockets, looking for anything, switchblades, car keys, money, etc, etc, then he goes to retrieve his bat and join Yamato on his way to school, giving a final wave of apology to the shopkeeper.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Digging through the pockets of the boys, you pull out over 120,000 yen, a switchblade, and a pack of gum. As you dig through their knocked out bodies, you hear Yamato ask from behind you "Hey, want me to drop you off near Masaki when you're done?, eh, get a little morning fun time after a good ass kicking, haha! ".

As Yamato chuckles, the two of you notice a man stumbling out of one of the nearby alleyways, his clothing dirtied and stained, though from what, you can't tell exactly. As he stumbles his way towards you, Yamato nods towards him, and says "What do you think, check it out? ".

Mizumagi Ryu
    Stamina: 75

Through hard practice, sheer luck, and a little favor from some powerful and great god, your ploy works. Smashing through the attacking freaks, you quickly make your way through and to the door, closing it behind you as you breath out hard, your heart beating like crazy. Looking down the stairs, you're only greeted with the sight of bloodied walls and steps, but luckily none of the crazed attackers, or anyone alive sadly.

As you start to step down, you hear a scream down below, a woman's from the sound of it, one of fear and panic, time to be a savior!

Freddy Mason

Chucking a nearby flower vase at the crazed man's head, your calls only draw him further towards you, as the man stumbles forward in a mixture of rage and almost...hunger?

Backing up towards the stairs, you watch as the man paces towards you faster, blood trickling down the side of his head as he reaches out for you. You jump back slightly, before tripping and landing back against the stairs, as the man continues to chase after you, groaning out in a strange, almost beast like call.

As you start to get up, two police officers rush in, guns drawn as they aim at the man, shouting for you to move, and for the man to drop to his knees.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 pm

(OOC: Spartan-sama gave permission for the conversation thingy. For the rest of you louts, that's called God-modding, and that's a no-no~ <3)

"Tche, no car keys?" Shougo deadpans.

He slips the cash into his left pocket and the switchblade into his right. He tosses the gum back onto one of the kids' chests, since he hates gum anyway, then retrieves his bat and joins Yamato.

He looks at the bum, then at Yamato, then back at the bum, then back at Yamato again. Yamato points at the bum. "Look, a homeless guy."

".......Are you an idiot?" Shougo's dour expression doesn't change one whit.

"I'm talking about the stains, you idiot. Don't call others stupid if you're stupid yourself!" Yamato smacks Shougo in the back of the head. "Man, you really are slow sometimes." He rests his head in his hand and shakes it.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Shougo lightly sucker punches him with his free hand. "Don't hit your sempai, retard!"

Yamato doubles up over the bike's handlebars, coughing and holding his stomach. "Nani 'tsun daiyo?! (The hell are you doin'?!) Sempai?! We're in the same grade, asshole!"

They grab each other's shirt collars as if to beat each other up, but they both notice the bum closing in on them. "Ahh." They both say at the same time, slightly simplistic/stupid expressions on their faces.

Eying the stains, Shougo's curiousity is piqued. He had been watching old Agatha Christie murder mystery movies yesterday at the insistence of Misaki, and life had been damn uneventful lately. What could this be?!

Shougo turns his head back to Yamato, still holding his collar. "You think he's injured?" Yamato nods his head dully, his mouth slightly open. "You wanna let go of my collar now?" He asks. Shougo gives him a light shove, and he flips over the bike (which remains perfectly upright on its kickstand).

Yamato sits back up, his legs hanging over the bike seat, rubbing his head, "TEEEEEMEEEEEEEE---!" However, he cuts off halfway through his insult.

Shougo, now a little unnerved by the man's strange behavior, calls out to him. "Yo, ossan. Daijoubu ka? (Hey, old man. You alright?) If it was those kids, we took care of 'em already."

He advances slowly towards the man, hands out in front of him as if to catch him if he falls.

Not that great of a fighting stance, but Hell, it's just a dirty old bum. No need for that much caution, right?
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 am

Freddy Mason

((OOC: Sorry this one's so short, I couldn't think of much else to do in this situation.))

If he listens to the officers or turns to look at them, I slowly start to make my way back up the stairs so as to not draw his attention back on me. If he continues toward me or is already close enough, I attempt to kick him hard in the chest and again try to make my way up the stairs to a point where I may still be able to see what's going on while staying out of the cops' line of fire.
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Post  Demi Ryu Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Mizumagi Ryu

Ryu looked in the direction he had heard the scream emanate from. It was a woman, that was clear. She was probably being attacked by those peopel, no, not people, those things. After what these creatures have done they no longer deserve a label that would relate them with normal human beings. Ryu breaths in deeply, then exhales. He had to regain his breath, then, he was going to try and help whoever was at the end of that hallway. Stepping lightly, Ryu slowly makes his way to the end of the hallway.

"I wonder who it was" Ryu thinks to himself as he slowly looks around the corner of the hallway. Gripping the pipe in his hand, he takes in the full view of the hallway he heard the scream from. He would take in all of the sights, counting each enemy, and counting out how many people needed the help. He would guess how high the ceiling was and how wide the hall was. He needed to think about all of these things before he made his move.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 pm

OCC: Sorry for the delay guys, computer problems on my end.

Mizumagi Ryu
    Mental Health: 70

Making your way down the hallway, your eyes scan around for possible threats. Unable to see any, you press forward, your heart beating faster as you get closer to turn the corner. Time seems to slow down as you look around it; you feel a horrible sickness in your stomach from the sight in front of you.

Straight ahead, several of the creatures are ripping into a now very dead girl, her chest ripped open, as her organs spill out onto the now bloody floor. The creatures don’t seem to notice you, as they tear away into anything they can get their hands on, flesh, organs, and more. As you start to step back, one of them stops, groans softly, and stands up, as the rest take notice of your arrival, and do the same.

Freddy Mason

The crazed man refuses to listen to the office, and continues to stumble towards you. Bringing your leg back, you smash into the crazed man’s chest, smashing him back and down the steps, as you scramble up the steps to watch and observe. Wasting no time, the officers rush forward, pinning the man down, as the head officer smashes his baton into the man’s head once, twice, three times, before they cuff him.

As another officer shows up and helps to drag the man away, the head officer calls out to you “Sir, are you alright, are you hurt at all?”

Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 95
    Stamina: 78

Heading towards the man, you ignore Yamato’s calls for you to leave him alone, as you get closer. You feel your eyes water from the sheer reek coming off of the man, for a homeless guy, he smells a lot worse than you would have figured. As you ask if he’s alright, the homeless man groans softly, but continues to approach, maybe too much liquor?

Yamato calls out to you again, snapping your attention away “Maybe he’s hungry!, I’ve got some left over soup at home we can give him…Homeless people eat chicken noodle, right?”. Before you can snap at him for his dumbass remark, the man seems to snap to attention, snarling before he darts forward, roughly tackling you to the ground, as he tries to bite into your shoulder.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Shougo reacts without thinking. As an avid student of Judo, Shougo had been in similar situations his entire life, albeit with more skilled opponents, and groundfighting is one of the first things they teach you in Judo, and his muscle memory is top-notch.

Ideally how this will work out:

1) Sankaku (triangle) turnover to get him the hell off of Shougo.
    2) Firmly plant a knee on its stomach/chest area to hold it down, use the other for balance/support.
    4) Remember Yamato is there and call out to him for help and to make sure there aren't any more waiting to pounce on his back while he's down.
    5) Place one arm on the bum's neck, right below the jaw to hold it shut and keep the head down, the other hand repeatedly dashes its head against the street until it shatters.

If anything goes wrong, he attempts to move himself up the bum's body so that his knees pin its arms to the ground. He tries extra hard to hold the head down and focuses more on keeping it still. He counts on Yamato's assistance.

If he succeeds in incapacitating it (he may or may not know whether it is actually dead), he stands up, looks around for his bat, and dusts himself off. He is slightly shaken, since he hasn't really dealt with any kind of attacks as savage as that one before. He feels the bile rising in his throat because of the intense reek coming off of the man, and his eyes start watering a little. He'll probably also make a snappy comment about how his newly washed clothes are ruined or something, too.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:33 am

"I'm about as fine as anyone who was nearly eaten can be." I look past the cop at the man, "So what was up with that guy anyways? Is he crazy or something? Cause I mean, you'd have to seriously fucked up to do all that." I let at an exasperated sigh, today was off to an... interesting start.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 pm

OCC: Alright, players have waited long enough, I'll give a certain amount of time, but if you don't post, I'll have to pass you until you do.

Kurogane Shougo

Struggling for a bit, you attempt to free yourself from the crazed homeless man's grip. Unlike your normal street bum, this man seems to have some kind of steel grip, as his finger dig into your body deeper and deeper as you struggle to gain the advantage. By a bit of luck, you find an opening, and quickly flip the homeless attacker, pinning him down as Yamato rushes over to help you.

The two of you quickly set into a combo, as Yamato smashes his foot into the man's sides as you smash the man's head into the ground several times, before dark blood starts to stain the street. However, no matter how many times you hit the man, he doesn't even to seem to notice the blows.

Still hitting the man, Yamato curses out loudly "What the fuck is he on, some kind of speed?! ".

Freddy Mason

Looking back to the crazed man with a confused look, the officer replies "I honestly couldn't tell you, we're thinking maybe this is some kind of planned event by an extremist right wing group, we've been getting calls all over the place about similiar events...What I don't understand, why the hell are these people biting others?, we've got at least several dozen people in the hospital from bite and claw marks alone... ".

As he seems to almost continue, a loud howl can be heard, as you look out to see his partner being attacked by several more people, each snarling and growling like the man before.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Shougo bashes the bum's head against the pavement, but apparently it's not enough.

"Yamato, can you take care of this for a sec?" Waiting a few seconds for Yamato to respond, he leans back from the bum's face and, with practiced motions, removes his SAP gloves from his belt and dons them, then leans back into the fray.

Grabbing the bum's hair in one hand, Shougo cocks back his right arm.

"Fuck. YOU!" Shougo yells in Engrish (learned from a childhood spent watching American movies) as he delivers a wicked right smash assisted by 8oz of steel shot encased in leather gloves at the bum's face. With that much force behind those gloves, his entire skull should be toast. It's self defense, goddamnit!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:28 am