The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

5 posters

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 Empty Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  Flan Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Which isn't nearly as gay as it sounds.

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

It's dark out. You find yourself up against a wall, panting. You're leaning on your precious guitar case, slung over your shoulder, but you don't care. All you know is that you're well on your way into the first night of the Apocalypse and you can't even find a decent place to sleep. Luckily, you had been skipping school today, solely because you didn't want to go. The news was all static and news reports of violence and stuff straight out of zombie movies, so you grabbed your dad's pistol, your bat, and your guitar and left the house. It didn't matter anyway; your father was off on active duty floating around the world somewhere on the ship he commanded, your mother was with him, and you were stuck home alone with a bunch of fucking zombies.

You don't even know why you left your house, thinking back on it that probably wasn't a very good idea to begin with. But that doesn't matter now. Your progress from your house has mostly been fleeing from the bloodthirsty monsters, and before you knew it night was falling, you ended up at your old primary school, Onbetsu Elementary, you're hungry as fuck, and you're up shit creek all alone without a fucking paddle.

As if that didn't make things bad enough, you begin to hear voices inside the school.

Darsh Bainwol

It's been two whole days since you managed to get off of that All Men Gay Cruise, two beautiful, serene days where you didn't have to worry about being groped by muscular men with scar fetishes who always mentioned how they loved to drip hot candle wax on their bodies while they... You cough. Better not to remind yourself of that nightmare... You shake your head to rid your mind of the residual horror and return to reality.

The stunningly cute Japanese girl in the French maid uniform in front of you patiently awaits your order. Having made landfall in Tokyo, you decided you really needed something that wasn't musclebound and promiscuous. Well, the promiscuous part was fine, as long as it wasn't male... So here you are, in a maid cafe in Akihabara, surrounded by some of the most beautiful girls you've ever seen, all dressed in pleasing meido-fuku. And the best part is, they don't seem to mind your burn scars or your height. At first you wonder why, but after a quick glance at the rest of the Cafe Meido-Chu's regular clientele of the most disgusting-looking nerds you have ever seen, you can see why.

You're about to make your order when the door bursts open to admit a slobbering, yelling, wild-eyed otaku, wearing a bloody shirt with some kind of underage magical girl on the front. The entire establishment bursts into an uproar, maids screaming, maid purist clients spluttering out angry reprisals at this man who dares to defile the holy maid cafe, and vested male employees rushing forward to subdue this new arrival. However, whoever said nerds couldn't fight was wrong, because it looks like the skinny, wimpy-looking otaku just took a deep bite out of one of the vested men's necks.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  zooken Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:25 am

Spoiler:

(OCC: Only being off the boat 2 days, do I have a hotel/apartment/job. If I don't have a place for my stuff then I'm walking around with like 200lbs of stuff, a few items being highly illegal when carried in Japan.)
    (Attire: Casual: boonie hat, jeans over swim trunks, Hawaiian shirt, tennis Shoes, LED flashlight, dive watch)

I sit conflicted while watching what is occurring.

I could help which could possibly get me kicked out for fighting from the place that I had just found to relax. Big pluses being them not minding my appearance, and very beautiful women in maid outfits. Worse, get arrested for fighting. Worser still, deportation.

I palm a butter knife and continue to watch and see if the vested men can get the situation under control, it's their jobs after all. When the opportunity presents itself I'll try to offer first aid to the poor man with the bitten neck.

Give the maid my order
    "I'll have a drink to match your appearance: frilly, exotic, and intoxicating."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  Spartan Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Feeling the grip of his pistol, he tried to calmly breath, and think our a course of action. Right now, he didn't know if they were anything of those things in the school, or how many if there were, and if those voices were friendly or not. Part of him argued that he should just bail the fuck out of there, but where would he run to?, those damn things were everywhere.

Flipping the safety off of his pistol, he would try to slowly and quietly make his way towards the sound of the voices, finger off the trigger just in case anything surprised him, as his eyes scanned around for the source of the hopefully friendly human voices.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Thomas Mullaney

You inch along the wall, trying not to stumble in the darkness. You come to an open door, and, hearing the voices clearer from the interior of the building, make a move towards it. Before you know what's happening, you hear a gunshot and a TING noise, followed by a woman's voice.

"A-Asami is sorry!"

Another voice, this time male.

"Asami-san, you always have to remember to make sure they're one of them before you shoot! Bullets are precious and you could have killed someone just now!"

Darsh Bainwol

The vested men certainly seem to be having a time of it. The otaku is surprisingly strong, and he fights like a cornered rat. There are already numerous bite marks on the arms of the three men who finally succeed in subduing him by smashing his head into the tile floor. The otaku's body lays there, limp on the floor and surrounded by a spreading blood pool.

The cafe is silent, except for the quiet sobbing of one of the waitresses. Even the maid purists have shut up by now. Two of the vested bouncers leave, the one with the neck bite heading towards the bathroom and the other mentioning something about phoning the police. You hear the bathroom door lock click into place. The last man stands over the body, looking dumbly at his bitten-up arms.

The waitress, finally having registered your peculiar order, tries to say something, but can't.

"Then I recommend the... I mean, thank y--" Thud.

The man just fell onto the dead body(?) and began twitching like he was having seizures. You can hear frantic pounding from the bathroom door and someone screaming from within. In a flash, the vested guy hops a table and heads straight for you and your waitress.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Spoiler:

(OCC: did the waitress pass out?)

"God f****** d*****!!!"

As I stand, I kick my chair towards the advancing vested man buying enough time to get in between him and the waitress. Follow up with taking a defensive stance, keeping my palmed butter knife hidden from view, and ready myself to end this as fast as possible.

"Thats it, I'm sticking to drinking at home and ordering delivery."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Jumping back in a mixture of surprise and fright, Tom could feel his heart pulsing like crazy, as he quickly swung his pistol at the sound, ready to fire before he heard the human voices. Lowering the gun, he said "Jesus!, a few inches closer and you would have taken part of my head off! ".

Heading towards the sound of the normal voices, Tom would approach them with his pistol away, as he said "I'm coming over now, so don't shoot this time, alright? ".

'Maybe things aren't as bad as I thought, I mean there has to be more people out there, right?, it can't be like some kind of horror film everywhere...Right?'
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 1
    Stamina: 1
    Mental Health: 1

You slowly walk through the darkness with your hands behind your head, as to make yourself look harmless. You still can't see any sign of anything living in this darkness, and you sort of hope you won't run into a locker. You hear a faint pitter-patter noise in the blackness. The noise turns into something warm and furry, and it darts between your legs, causing you to lose your balance.

You fall forward, your face impacting with something soft yet firm, and your 'nads connect with something hard, momentarily stunning you. The soft object(s) move, and you hear a deep, feminine voice.

"Get up. You're a bother."

Another voice, male. "Busujima-senpai, are you alright?!"

Someone turns on a flashlight, momentarily blinding you. You're laying on top of a fierce-looking girl you vaguely recognize as a 3rd year from your school and the captain of the Kendo team. But you're too busy floating on cloud nine to notice much else.

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaars~

The tsuka of her sword is lodged in your aching manhood, which your addled mind identifies as the problem.

The person with the flashlight helps Busujima roll your numb and unresponsive body off of her, bringing you face to face with the guy holding the light, your old friend Hirano Kouta.

Darsh Bainwol

The vested man stumbles stupidly over your chair, but recovers quickly and closes the distance between the nearest person (you) quickly, taking a swipe at your face with a hand splayed into a claw.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Spoiler:

Attempt to...dodge his swipe at the last moment by taking a step backwards. Further deflect his attack with a knife hand strike to his wrist(wanting to break it) and following up by grabbing his lowerarm/wrist area. Use his forward momentum to swing him around until his back is facing me. Palm strike his elbow with my other, and simultaneously leverage his arm back using the elbow as a fulcrum(wanting to break it). Continue the onslaught with a rear choke hold(enough pressure to crush his larynx) and an immediate kick(more like step) to the back of one of his knees (wanting to break it).

Whisper into his ear
    "Go limp and sleep, I don't want to have to kill you."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 1
    Stamina: 1
    Mental Health: 1

Feeling his breath sharply return to him, as he struggled to recover, Tom weakly replied “Sorry darling, but when you can’t see for crap, and trip onto something long and pointy, you tend to be slow on the recovery….”. Rubbing the bright spots out of his eyes, his memory quickly snapped into recognition of the light holder as he smiled with relief.

Working to get up, he said “Holy!-Kouta, is that you?! I haven’t seen you since…” Well what was he suppose to say, ‘since I got popular and you thought I became a total sellout?’ or ‘since I started to perform and got the attention of girls we always talked about when we hung out?’. Standing up, he could feel his gut churn with the feeling of guilt as his eyes looked around, seeing who else was with him besides the rather well endowed girl he landed on.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 50
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 50

Your eyes adjust to the darkness as you catch your breath, and you begin to pick out details. There is a hard-eyed youth holding a shotgun who you vaguely remember is in the same grade as you, a bitchy-looking girl who was in the sojutsu club, Takagi Saya the class valedictorian, a clumsy policewoman, a little girl holding a dog, the school nurse Marikawa Shizuka, the 3rd year girl you fell onto, and your old friend Hirano Kouta.

"Tom-kun?! What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever!" Kouta's expression is incredulous at first, but it quickly takes on a darker cast. "I thought you had given up on a loser like me."

The others tense up, sensing Kouta's uncomfortableness. They've obviously been through a lot together in a short time, and as a result they share an increased empathy to each other's feelings. You can feel their eyes on you, as if they're incriminating you for some unknown incident.

Darsh Bainwol

You hear a series of sickening cracks as you mash the man's arms. All is going according to plan, until you grapple him into a chokehold. The man just doesn't quit... As a security guard, he was strong to begin with, but now he's just plain crazy. He howls some kind of gibberish language and kicks his legs frantically while he struggles with all of his might to break your hold. You crush his larynx and he still keeps moving, eventually wrenching himself out of your grip, causing your knee ploy to hit thin air. He moves to take another leap for you, but your waitress deftly smacks him in the face with the rather heavy-looking metal condiment carrier that was sitting on the center of the table, scattering sugar packets across the floor and shattering a soy sauce bottle on the man's face, causing him to stagger back, slightly stunned.

Nathan White

The street lights and building signs are bright in the night as you wend your way through busy crowds of people on the sidewalks of Tokyo. You're returning home from a night of karaoke with some college friends and the adrenaline rush you were feeling earlier has begun to wear off. Even so, you still retain your characteristic energy as you walk home, whistling one of the tunes that you sung earlier that night.

You turn a corner and enter the suburb that your host family lives in. Some of the lamps are out, making it hard to see. You pass in front of an alley, but stop as you hear two voices, one male, and one female. You slowly start to make out dim shapes in the darkness. The smaller figure seems to be in trouble.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 50
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 50

Feeling their eyes on him, his face fell into a mixture of confusion and sadness, as his mind briefly drifted back to the old memories. Back to the days where they hung around his home, playing video games, listening to music, and reading all kinds of action packed manga. Shaking his head no, he replied “Kouta, why would you ever think that man? You’re my best friend, I would never think that…I mean, I thought you hated me, Mitsunori told me about how you thought I was a sell out, I swear man, if I knew you’d be mad about the talent show, I wouldn’t have done it!”

‘Come Kouta, the new stuff should be in stock now, hurry up!!’

‘Hang on, I can’t run that fast!’

‘Think of Princess Lover man!’

He remembered days like those, all the fun they had, all the things that had happened between them. From the bullies he beat up defending his friend, to them playing Velvet Revolver’s Slither in music club, to the times where they would peak in on the kendo and volleyball girls, and later argue which ones looked the best.
    Turning his eyes to the group, he said “I’m glad you’re alright man, and you found other people. Nice to see you Sensei, Saya, afraid I don’t know the rest of you, so allow me to introduce myself, Tom Mullaney, at your service, just wish the introduction came with some better…circumstances”.

As he introduced himself, he held out his hand to Kouta, hand in the odd pose he would be sure to recognize as their secrete handshake, after all, he couldn’t have forgotten that, right?
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:11 am

Spoiler:

Look to the waitress
    "Remind me to give you a big tip."

Focusing back on the opponent at hand, switch my grip with butter knife from palmed to a reversed style. Leap up and toward the stunned vested man and try to drive a hammer-fist/knife of dullness into the top of his skull. As I land the waitrees' aid comes back and bites me in the ass; I happen to bust my ass slipping on the broken pool of the salty soy sensation.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Spoiler:

Walking down the dark alley way I begin to slowly stop whistling the tune Wake me up Before You go go by Wham. I then look over to see the couple in the darkness. Seeing what looks to be a bit of trouble between a couple, I approach the pair slowly and try to see what's going on, thinking to myself "please don't let this good evening go bad all or a sudden". I glance at the small figure in trouble and say "Hey are you two alright there?" I try not to get to close but close enough to get a good look at them in the dim light.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Sorry for the wait, band camp from 8:00AM to 8:00PM, MTWTF, was murder on my schedule.

Thomas Mullaney

Kouta stands shocked as he listens to you babble on, and doesn't move a muscle until you raise your hand. A little sluggishly at first, he raises his hand and completes the shake, vigor returning to him every second.

"Man Tom-kun, how long has it been since we last hung out? Two years? Shit, I really thought you hated me."

Though he appears happy, you have a slight feeling of discomfort. Kouta always was paranoid...

Before you have the chance to deliberate more on that train of thought, the rest of the group introduces themselves to you.

*Everyone waves hello. You known who they are since you read the manga and I'm lazy.*

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 99
    Stamina: 95
    Mental Health: 90

Your knife plunges into the man's skull and gets stuck. His body spasms a few times and then falls limp. You pull yourself up and try to wipe loose droplets of soy sauce off of your aching posterior, frowning at the brown stain that now occupies the seat of your pants. The man who attacked you absorbed all of your attention, but looking around you see that another table of patrons managed to subdue the man who went for the phone, and you can hear screaming and a loud banging from the locked bathroom door. Turning to look out the window, you can see the streets of Akihabara in a complete panic. Otaku and girls in random cosplay are running every which way, pursued by blood-covered nutcases like the ones that attacked you.

Nathan White
    Mental Health: 85

As you approach the pair, the lamp above them flickers on. There is a small, hysterical-looking Japanese woman in her 30s huddled up against an 8-foot brick fence. She has a vicious-looking wound on her left arm, which she is clutching to herself and trying to stop the bleeding while she pleads with a large man dressed in a letterman-style jacket and a snow cap, even though it's springtime. He is holding a bloodstained lead pipe in his hand. Between them is what appears to be a dead body, or at least a man laying facedown on the pavement with blood leaking out of his smashed head.

"...I told you I wouldn't report you to the police for trying to mug me if you helped me to the hospital! I'll even pay you in return, just don't leave me here with that man!" The woman says in a shocked tone. The big man seems rather taken aback too, and he glances repeatedly at the pipe he's holding.

"Shit lady, I ain't scareda' muggin' someone but I ain't no murderer. I'm outta here!" He makes to flee the crime scene but instead faces you, a surprised look on his face. Obviously rattled, he raises the pipe and slowly advances towards you.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Spoiler:

"Anyone not doing anything, block the windows and doors with something."

Shouting towards the bathroom
    "SHUT UP."

Start my way over to the bathroom, picking up butter knifes as I see them on the way, and stuffing them in the pockets. Once at the bathroom door I draw two butter knifes, both reverse style grip.

"I SAID SHUT THE F*** UP!!!"

Kick in the door and confront what ever is inside, prepared to finish them off like the last guy.

"I'll give you something to scream about."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Now fully introduced to the group, he said "Alright...I dunno what you guys are doing here, but it ain't pretty so far, wasn't able to find anyone alive so far, just blood and bodies, but none of those..things that have been attacking ".

Keeping his ears open for whatever idea or plan the group had, Tom would scan around the group with his eyes, trying to identify who he could. He recognized Marikawa-sensei from the visits to the nurses office, and Saya from all of Kouta's daydreaming...The other's he wasn't too sure about, but the shotgun wielding guy did look a little familiar.

Once the group started to move out, he would stop Kouta for a quick second, and quietly say to him "Yo Kouta....that sword girl, girl's kendo team, she was number eight on the list, right? ".
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 am

Spoiler:

As the guy approaches me, I raise my arms in a non-threatening jester and say "Whoa, whoa hey back off dude, I didn't see anything. I just turned the corner and everything was dark ok. Listen, what ever just happened here, not my business. But that woman needs help and if you want to get the hell out of here, that's fine. But I'm going to help her so just drop the pipe and leg it out of here." I try to advance around the guy, keeping my distance so as not to end up like the other guy. "I'll even get out of your way. If anyone asks I'll just tell them that poor guy over there did it and it was all self-defense in the end, your presence won't even be brought up. Isn't that right miss." I shout to the woman so she can reassure the guy further. "So what do you say man, just get on out of here, go."
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Yawn. Being popular is exhausting.

Thomas Mullaney

As it turns out, they really don't have much of a plan, other than to split up and search the school for relatives, people who are still alive, and usable supplies. Takashi Komuro, the guy with the shotgun, naturally takes charge.

"We're gonna split up and search. Rei, Sensei, Takagi-san, you're with me. Kouta, you take care of the second squad. Busujima-san, Nakaoka-san, Mullaney-san, and Alice-chan, you're with him."

The dog, Zeke, gives a woof, and Komuro smiles and adds, "Okay Zeke, you go with Kouta and Alice-chan."

"Everyone stay sharp. We'll take the right wing, you guys go left. Meet in the cafeteria in the rear of the school once you've completed your sweep. Stay safe, if you need help just send Zeke and we'll get over there as fast as we can."

The small group is obviously used to taking orders from Komuro, so they split up without any trouble. Well, Kouta makes calf-eyes at Saya, but she whacks him on the head and he returns to his group with a forlorn look on his face.

You all head out, entering the dark hallway. Everyone takes care to step lightly and not make any noise.

Kouta replies to your query in a whisper, sounding slightly uncomfortable, "Yeah sure, right, whatever, just keep your eyes peeled." He looks away hurriedly, and, having known him for years, you recognize the "Oh shit I'm screwed" look from a mile away. With a shrug, you return your gaze forward and find Saeko, sword out and on point duty, glaring at you from the corner of her eye.

Alice, tagging along beside you, tugs on your shirtsleeve. "What list? What list are you talking about?" She asks, her face all innocent curiousity.

It's damn quiet in here, and to a martial artist with honed senses like Saeko, your conspiratorial whisper was as loud as someone shouting.

Speak of the devil, you can hear a voice coming from a classroom, faint, high pitched like an elementary school girl's, coming from a classroom nearby. "Help me! Don't let them get me!"

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 99
    Stamina: 95
    Mental Health: 90

The people in the shop look at you in disbelief. You just committed a brutal act of violence and now you're giving them orders? Whatever, they're too shocked to do anything but listen. They don't seem to be succeeding though. Most are just holding menus in front of the glass. No matter how good of grades these nerds get in class, they obviously don't have much common sense.

You find about 6 knives on your way to the bathroom door, grabbing them off of the tables of surprised patrons.

You kick the door once, and it splinters but doesn't give in. You raise your leg and give it another kick, but the man on the other side rams it at the same time, and with the combined force, the door splinters. However, a crazed, muscled man throwing his entire body weight onto the door adds more force than your piddly kick, so the door splinters outwards and knocks you flat on your rear again. The man leaps out like some kind of ape and pins you to the floor, howling in some gibberish language and trying to eat your face off.

Nathan White

The man, a fearful, calculating look in his eyes, stops a second at your plea, but resumes his advancing a moment later.

"I don't think you understand me, buddy. I just killed someone. It was self defense but I know that bitch ain't gonna back me up. Now, everyone knows you gaijin are vicious, mannerless barbarians, so you're the perfect one to frame for this."

Out of the corner of your eye, you can see the lady go limp with a moan. Suddenly, she scrambles to her feet, and with a harridan yell, she pounces on the big man just as he swings his pipe at you. You easily avoid the clumsy swing, and the lady begins chewing on the man's neck, blood fountaining onto her fashionable white trenchcoat. The man goes down, his mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water as his blood spurts out through his neck wound, and the lady slowly gets up, staring at you with inhuman murder in her eyes.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Spoiler:

Attempt to hold his biting attacks at bay by griping his neck and pushing him away. With my other free hand, begin to bash his nose in with palm thrusts.

"I was only planning on breaking the door lock, those things are rather cheap. Now because of you, I have to replace a whole damn door."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Okay, it’s been awhile, but lets see, Kouta’s look, plus hurried run….little girl tugging on the sleeve…and a feeling as if death were peering into my soul…aw shit

Rubbing the back of his head, he grinned in an embarrassed fashion that would clearly scream to any mature adult or teenager ‘busted’. Working to quickly regain his composure, he smiled softly at Alice, and replied “Well Alice-chan….Because there were a lot of girls back at our school, your Onii-chan and I used to be very shy…So we talked about girls we wished we were brave enough to talk to…”

Opening his mouth to apologize, the scream quickly killed that though, and refocused his mind on a different task. Quickly drawing out his pistol, he cocked the hammer back and said “Jesus! Nakaoka-san, stay with Alice, Kouta, just like Rainbow six, sweep and clear alright? Busujima-san, watch our backs”. If everyone agreed with the plan, he would head out with Kouta and the others to find the person in trouble, silently praying for them as he hurried to save them.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Spoiler:

"OK, that has got to be the craziest thing I've ever seen" I think to myself as I observe the horrifying act. As I see the woman look at me, I decide it's probably in my best interest to get the hell out of here. I then think that maybe I could sprint past her in hopes that if she jumped for me like the other guy then I'd be to fast for her to get a good hold on me. "All right miss, it's been fun but I've got to be going now so, bye." I say as I dash past her and stay close to the wall, trying to get back home away from this horror scene.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:20 pm

I'm gonna start trying to post more, I've more or less fallen into a rhythm with school and practice and stuff, and I'm not dead out of my mind the minute I get home anymore. Sorry for the wait, that really is my fault...

Thomas Mullaney

Your sudden bid to take charge meets with less productive results than you could have hoped. Asami had much the same idea as you and was already running for the door. Saeko and Kouta tried futilely to stop her but she took off like a gunshot and you all had no choice but to follow her. Alice took Zeke and vaguely tagged along behind.

You end up piling into the door with 3 other tense people with weapons drawn. Somehow you manage to make it in and find the room absolutely deserted.

The room is moonlit through a long but thin row of glass windows along the top of one of the walls, as well as some light filtering through the torn up blinds and a computer screen (blue screened, of course) that was left on in the carnage. There are blood puddles and smears all over the floor and desks, the kind that are left over when dead bodies are dragged around, though there is only one actual corpse in the room, which turns out to be a stout-looking woman in her 30s, wearing a pencil skirt and a pinstriped suit top. Her face is curled in a rictus of pain, and there are hundreds of small bite marks along her exposed flesh. Her blouse is torn and you can see large chunks of meat missing off of her one exposed breast.

[MYSTERIOUS DICE ROLL - SUCCESS!]

You catch motion in your peripheral vision. In a split second, you turn and whip your pistol up, searching for the movement. The room is absolutely silent except for the labored breathing of you, your new teammates, and Kouta's fat bumping into a desk.

It takes you a second, but you locate the source of the movement. In fact, you didn't notice it at first, but then... it blinked at you. Protruding from a small ventilation shaft situated on the top of one of the walls, right next to the ceiling, is a large, bulbous eye on a stalk, staring directly at you. While you're still wondering what the hell's going on, its cyclopean glare is interrupted by a furtive blink. Lazily, with a sickening noise of flesh grinding against flesh, the eye-stalk retracts into the ventilation shaft, leaving you alone in the room with a dead body and a bunch of scared people with weapons.

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 90
    Stamina: 80
    Mental Health: 40

The zombie doesn't laugh at your snide remark, and that somewhat irks you. You slam your palm repeatedly into its snarling visage, but its arms keep pounding into you regardless. This is definitely not a normal human...

You keep smacking it, and after a few particularly well-placed blows, the weakened vertebrae in its neck give in and you slam its head backwards, dropping it in a limp heap atop you. You feel a slight stinging in your hand and at first attribute it to the hits, but upon closer inspection, it appears that you cut your palm on the zombie's front teeth...

Panic floods through your body like an uncapped river. However, you notice that unlike the bouncers, who began exhibiting symptoms immediately, you seem to be fine except for a slight numbing of the hand and the usual symptoms of having a shallow but long cut... As you stare at your cut palm, people begin to regard you strangely...

Nathan White

By dodging a parked car and hopping a fence into your neighbor's yard from a back alley, you manage to elude your dogged pursuer. Stopping a moment to catch your breath, you can hear her frenzied gibberish ramblings fading away into the distance as she... it searches in the opposite direction. Seeing the lights on, you hop the fence into your backyard and enter through the back door. Your host family is gathered in front of the TV however, their eyes glued to some disastrous scene of destruction on the screen, dinner lying forgotten and cold on the table.

[Can you please provide some detail as to the makeup of your host family, for future reference? You can incorporate it into your post or just post it in an OOC, whatever you want. Thanks~]
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Spoiler:

(OCC: Guess I should have a been more specific on the blows to the nose. Was trying to break/shove the nose bones into the brain. Meh, oh well, a broken neck works too.)

Kick the limp dead body off of me and stand up. Being the strange center of attention is nothing new to me, although this is an unique situation. Try to calm myself while scanning the area for anymore immediate threats. If there are no threats I make my way to the kitchen, along the way testing my grip for any strength loss on top of the numbness. Once in the kitchen I look for a first aid kit and begin to treat myself. Once I finish that I start looking for more practical weapons than butter knives. Trying to keep busy to distract myself from my dismal and unknown future.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Nathan White

By dodging a parked car and hopping a fence into your neighbor's yard from a back alley, you manage to elude your dogged pursuer. Stopping a moment to catch your breath, you can hear her frenzied gibberish ramblings fading away into the distance as she... it searches in the opposite direction. Seeing the lights on, you hop the fence into your backyard and enter through the back door. Your host family is gathered in front of the TV however, their eyes glued to some disastrous scene of destruction on the screen, dinner lying forgotten and cold on the table.

As I notice the discarded dinner, I think to myself, "well now this day just got even weirder." I notice that the host family I've been living with were watching something on tv so I decided to walk over and see what was going on. "hey guys, if you were going to do dinner and a show why didn't you bring the dinner...oh my God." I say as I witness the destruction portrayed on the screen.

(The last host family I think was just a middle aged man and woman with a daughter, I don't remember her age.)

Last edited by TechnoGunner on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Feeling his stomach churn and twist at the sight of the woman, he quickly said "Alice-chan, be a good girl and close your eyes, don't open them till we say to, okay? ". Heading over to the woman, he would try to check to see if she was dead for sure, keeping enough distance incase she sprung back up like one of the freaks attacking everywhere.

'Jesus...What the hell could have done this...The marks on her are nothing like the others I've seen...Something's not right about this, not right at all....Wait, what the! '.

Stepping back from the woman, he quickly aimed his pistol at the vent as he quickly whistled to the others. Using the old signals Kouta had taught him, the message would be simple enough for the porky military boy to understand, tango, 12'o clock, up above.

Motioning towards the vent, he tried to calmly say "Okay....Busujima-sempai, Nakaoka-san, can you please take Alice-chan back to the others....Like now ". If the older girls didn't get the subtle message, he would mouth to them 'Trouble, leave now'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 pm