The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!


    Ryu's game thread

    Share
    avatar
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

    Posts : 107
    Karma : 199
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 27
    Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

    Ryu's game thread

    Post  Demi Ryu on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:32 pm

    Suzaku Kensei
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    tick tick tick. You watch the clock of your classroom as it slowly ticks the time away. Today was boring... oh so boring. The teacher prattled on about a topic that everyone already knew about. Blah blah blah. You look over to the window, observing the beautiful day. You would rather be outside training that in this nightmare of a class. Suddenly a small folder piece of paper lands on your desk. Looking back you see your friend Kazu twiddling his fingers and looking away "innocently". You open the paper and see a picture of the teacher dangling over a crocodile pit by a rope. Looking back at Kazu you see him chuckling silently.

    "um... Sadu-sensei... I think you better see this" A girl sitting by the window says.

    "What is it now Miyuki?" Sadu-sensei asks as he walks to the window. Looking outside he sees a man, no, a male student stumbling in the court yard. "Damn kid. He probably came to school drunk" Sadu-sensei remarks as he walks to the door. "I'll be back, behave". Once the teacher leaves many students begin talking, and several get out of their seats, moving around the small room.

    "So, who do you think that guy was?" Your blonde haired friend asks you. "I bet he's going to get suspended" He chuckles. Suddenly, one of the girls in your class screams.

    "That guy just bit Sadu-sensei!" She yells.

    "What?!" Kazu yells.



    Christopher Welkins
    Health:75
    Stamina:86
    Mental Health:85

    The flame from your crashed chopper glows dimly as you attempt to salvage equipment from it. You manage to get 3 grenades, M16A1 rifle with 30 5.56 mill rounds. Once out of the crash site, you pull your GPS unit from your pants pocket. It flickers to life briefly, before turning off. You notice a large crack in the screen. Smacking it with your gloved hand the screen flickers back to life again, beeping gently. The nearest evac sight it 8 miles north-east. The screen flickers again, and it turns off. Cursing under your breath you look to your left and right. at least a dozen people are approaching you, stumbling and limping. Soft moans can be heard as they slowly approach you.
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Snake on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm

    Spoiler:

    Christopher Welkins
    Health:75
    Stamina:86
    Mental Health:85

    The flame from your crashed chopper glows dimly as you attempt to salvage equipment from it. You manage to get 3 grenades, M16A1 rifle with 30 5.56 mill rounds. Once out of the crash site, you pull your GPS unit from your pants pocket. It flickers to life briefly, before turning off. You notice a large crack in the screen. Smacking it with your gloved hand the screen flickers back to life again, beeping gently. The nearest evac sight is 8 miles north-east. The screen flickers again, and it turns off. Cursing under your breath you look to your left and right. at least a dozen people are approaching you, stumbling and limping. Soft moans can be heard as they slowly approach you.

    "Holy shit these people don't look too friendly, I best be getting on my way to the that evac sight before more of these freaks show."

    I then begin to run northeast with the rifle in hand ready to fire at any sign of trouble while running I was thinking to myself


    What the fuck hit my chopper, I know it wasn't and RPG of some sort, then I would be dead......Ah nevermind that I got more important things to do, and if I can try to escort any survivors along the way to the evac sight
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:06 pm

    Spoiler:
    Suzaku Kensei
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    tick tick tick. You watch the clock of your classroom as it slowly ticks the time away. Today was boring... oh so boring. The teacher prattled on about a topic that everyone already knew about. Blah blah blah. You look over to the window, observing the beautiful day. You would rather be outside training that in this nightmare of a class. Suddenly a small folder piece of paper lands on your desk. Looking back you see your friend Kazu twiddling his fingers and looking away "innocently". You open the paper and see a picture of the teacher dangling over a crocodile pit by a rope. Looking back at Kazu you see him chuckling silently.

    "um... Sadu-sensei... I think you better see this" A girl sitting by the window says.

    "What is it now Miyuki?" Sadu-sensei asks as he walks to the window. Looking outside he sees a man, no, a male student stumbling in the court yard. "Damn kid. He probably came to school drunk" Sadu-sensei remarks as he walks to the door. "I'll be back, behave". Once the teacher leaves many students begin talking, and several get out of their seats, moving around the small room.

    "So, who do you think that guy was?" Your blonde haired friend asks you. "I bet he's going to get suspended" He chuckles. Suddenly, one of the girls in your class screams.

    "That guy just bit Sadu-sensei!" She yells.

    "What?!" Kazu yells.

    I stand up hastly and go to the window.

    "Shit, he bite him for real!! Is he Annibal or what?? Anyways, this can't be good, i'm leaving. You coming Kazu??"

    I go back to my desk and put the books inside my bag, then grab the bag and take my way out of the class. It seems some others are going to do the same.

    "Kazu, i need to go to the kendo club, so i can take my bokuto, since i left it there for practicing after school, sorry..."

    Then walk to the stair as fast as i can...
    avatar
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

    Posts : 107
    Karma : 199
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 27
    Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Demi Ryu on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:00 pm

    Christopher Welkins
    Health:75
    Stamina:86
    Mental Health:85

    Several of the limping people notice your movement. An almost primal, hungry roar is heard from a few of them as they rush toward you, running quickly. 3 on your left, 3 on your right, and 1 coming at you head on. As the people get closer you notice that they are monstrous. Their pupils are completely gone, blood dripping from the corners of their eyes, and an animal like look on their face. One roars and lunges toward you, attempting to grab you by your shoulders.




    Suzaku Kensei
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    Kazu runs back to your desk and watches you put your books in your back. "What the hell are you doing? Those will just slow us down" He exclaims. Following you to the door. Screams can be heard out in the halls as another student, a girl, runs back into the room. She had blood splattered on her face, and a look of panic.

    "Don't go out there, a student is... is... eating another student. He's killed 3 so far!" She cries. Her eyes widen as she doubles over and vomits while sobbing. Kazu looks to you, then the door.

    "Maybe we should look for something else to defend ourselves" Kazu asks you.
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 pm

    Suzaku Kensei
    Spoiler:
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    Kazu runs back to your desk and watches you put your books in your back. "What the hell are you doing? Those will just slow us down" He exclaims. Following you to the door. Screams can be heard out in the halls as another student, a girl, runs back into the room. She had blood splattered on her face, and a look of panic.

    "Don't go out there, a student is... is... eating another student. He's killed 3 so far!" She cries. Her eyes widen as she doubles over and vomits while sobbing. Kazu looks to you, then the door.

    "Maybe we should look for something else to defend ourselves" Kazu asks you.

    I grab the girl gently, and lead her to a chair. Then turn back to Kazu.

    "Kazu, who do you think i am?? i'm putting weight on my bag so i can use it as a shield and weapon, but let's also take those coat rack, you take care of them and give some to our classmates, it might not look like it, but they are good weaponts, i'm going make a barricade with some chairs and desk."

    I stand over a chair.

    "Hey you guys, if people are eating each others, it won't take long before they come here, so stay calm and help me in making a barricade, some of you, search for tape and take the stuff for cleaning, the stick of the bruishes and stuff will do the trick for now, and someone, take care of this girls, she must be in shock."

    I go to the black board.

    "Someone help me with this."

    I grab one of the borders. Since the blackboard is pretty big, it will be a good beggining for a barricade, but we have to hurry...
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Snake on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 am

    Spoiler:

    Christopher Welkins
    Health:75
    Stamina:86
    Mental Health:85

    Several of the limping people notice your movement. An almost primal, hungry roar is heard from a few of them as they rush toward you, running quickly. 3 on your left, 3 on your right, and 1 coming at you head on. As the people get closer you notice that they are monstrous. Their pupils are completely gone, blood dripping from the corners of their eyes, and an animal like look on their face. One roars and lunges toward you, attempting to grab you by your shoulders.

    "Keep your hands to yourself bitch."

    I then qucikly smack the temple of the person trying to grab me with the bud of the gun

    "Some welcome wagon this is, better find a place to hide, these people are starting to overrun me"

    I quickly set the gun to semi-auto just in case it gets too hot and keep heading straight forward and I raise the bud again to smack the incoming one in the face and brush him aside. I also look for any places safe enough to hide in
    avatar
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

    Posts : 107
    Karma : 199
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 27
    Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Demi Ryu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:18 pm

    Suzaku Kensei
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    "Why should we listen to you?" One of the boys asks. "Yeah, we should make our way to the roof and barricade ourselves up there. At least then we'd be able to be seen by aircrafts" Another says. Several of your classmates begins to nod, agreeing with the few boys on the other side of the class room.

    "Come on, let's get out of here" One says, walking to the door, several students following him."

    "Why would you guys opt to go out there after hearing what those things are doing?!" Kazu yells out.

    "Because I'm not staying in here. If they break through that door, then we are trapped like rats. At least up on the roof we have the supply shed, I'm sure we can find something to use as a weapon in there" The lead boy says. Kazu clenches his fist.

    "Idiots, if they break through up there where are you gonna go? Jump off the roof?" Kazu yells back.

    "Down the Fire Escape of course" The boy says back. Kazu clenches his fists again.

    "idiots" He mutters.




    Christopher Welkins
    Health:75
    Stamina:86
    Mental Health:85

    You seem to have landed in the middle of a park. A play ground is to your left, to your right is a small shelter house. In front of you you are able to see a bridge rising off of the ground, presumably going over a small stream. There used to be trees around you, that is easily visible, but your crash has knocked down several of them, and set fire to the others. As you keep moving several more creatures follow you, 3 coming from your right, 2 coming from your left, and 2 in front of you. 2 on your left reach you, lunging for you at the same time. One attempts to grab our shoulders while the other attempts to grab your arm. 2 of the 3 on your right are getting closer, one of which seems to only be the top half of a person, dragging itself by it's arms.
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm

    I go to Kazu

    "Calm down Kazu, they're a bunch of idiots, but it's no use getting angre, anyways, i have an idea, let's use them as a bait, i don't like the it, but we have to survive...we can go with them until we reach the stairs, then go down to the first floor, and jump from there, it's not the first time we jump from that height, but first we should check trough the windows here in the 2nd floor if there are too many of them, if there are, then we have no other choice than following this people... Anyways, you got what i told you?? With that, you can break a skull easily if you know how. By now, let's wait until the last of them is out, if we are in the front or the middle of the group we might end up squashed like a frog if they panic..."

    I quickly search for a weapon for myself.
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Snake on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 pm

    Spoiler:


    Christopher Welkins
    Health:75
    Stamina:86
    Mental Health:85

    You seem to have landed in the middle of a park. A play ground is to your left, to your right is a small shelter house. In front of you you are able to see a bridge rising off of the ground, presumably going over a small stream. There used to be trees around you, that is easily visible, but your crash has knocked down several of them, and set fire to the others. As you keep moving several more creatures follow you, 3 coming from your right, 2 coming from your left, and 2 in front of you. 2 on your left reach you, lunging for you at the same time. One attempts to grab our shoulders while the other attempts to grab your arm. 2 of the 3 on your right are getting closer, one of which seems to only be the top half of a person, dragging itself by it's arms.




    "Alright, the only logical place would be that house, but first lets get rid of these guys."

    I quickly push the two on your left away and the then punch one of the ones in front of you to give a clear path, I then take the pin out of one of my frags and just drop it, so those things won't get back up when they try to follow you
    avatar
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

    Posts : 107
    Karma : 199
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 27
    Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Demi Ryu on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 pm

    Suzaku Kensei
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    (OOC: you are on the second floor, if you jump you will be on the ground level, or the first floor.)

    Kazu's eyes open wide at your suggestion. "What? You couldn't possibly mean it. Those people are idiots, but that doesn't mean we should sacrifice them. We should try to save them" He exclaims. "No doubt we can land the jump from up here, but what about the rest of our friends?". The other group of students walked towards the door, then, the leader, with one swift motion, slid it open. As he does so, a large mass suddenly jumps onto him. The being bitting and scratching as it's hungry moans can be heard.

    "What the hell! Get this thing off of me!" The man yells as he holds the being's shoulders. It has a school uniform on, and you automatically recognize the person as one of your upper class men. "Get this crazy bastard off of me" He yells out. A couple of the other boys grab the now ravenous student. He yells out and struggles, his strength seemingly too great for the 2 boys to handle. It roars and turns, then bites into one of the boy's shoulders. Blood spurts as the boy screams.




    Christopher Welkins
    Health:38
    Stamina:45
    Mental Health:75

    You succeed in eliminating a few of the hobbling enemies attacking you, then you drop your grenade. You then turn on your heel and run as fast as you can toward the small shelter house. The grenade explodes, sending the zombies flying into the air, along with several chunks of ground. The demolished pieces of ground land around you as you make your way to the house.

    The zombies that were hit by your grenade do not get back up, but many more begin to wonder over to the place the explosion was, seemingly looking for the origin of the sound. They do not seem to notice you as of now, they simply gather near the smoldering place the grenade used to be.


    (OOC: I let you have a redo, but I do need more depth to your posts. That was a warning. )


    Last edited by Demi Ryu on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

    Posts : 93
    Karma : 114
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 29
    Location : Hueco Mundo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 pm

    Spoiler:
    Suzaku Kensei
    Health:100
    Stamina:100
    Mental Health:100

    (OOC: you are on the second floor, if you jump you will be on the ground level, or the first floor.)

    Kazu's eyes open wide at your suggestion. "What? You couldn't possibly mean it. Those people are idiots, but that doesn't mean we should sacrifice them. We should try to save them" He exclaims. "No doubt we can land the jump from up here, but what about the rest of our friends?". The other group of students walked towards the door, then, the leader, with one swift motion, slid it open. As he does so, a large mass suddenly jumps onto him. The being bitting and scratching as it's hungry moans can be heard.

    "What the hell! Get this thing off of me!" The man yells as he holds the being's shoulders. It has a school uniform on, and you automatically recognize the person as one of your upper class men. "Get this crazy bastard off of me" He yells out. A couple of the other boys grab the now ravenous student. He yells out and struggles, his strength seemingly too great for the 2 boys to handle. It roars and turns, then bites into one of the boy's shoulders. Blood spurts as the boy screams.


    "Man, i didn't mean sacrifice them, i'm not like that...Anyway, looking at what it's happening, that plan won't work. Kazu, give me that"

    I grab the coat rack, and run to the crazed student, since there are 2 guys grabing him, and his busy biting one of them, his head is an easy target. I grab the rack with both hands, and hit it's head with all my strenght(If i miss, the atack would be continued by an horizontal strike). I jump back to see what happens next, this guys neck should be broken, but more might come in.

    "People, stand back. You, the one that didn'tget bitten, let go of those two and stay away from them, it's just a posibility, but it can be a disease that make people go crazy, and those 2 might be infected..."

    If no one else come through the door, i would ask someone to close it since i'm busy watching those two and guarding the door, if someone else comes in, i would wait for the moment it atacks, to dodge and counter attack. In any case, tell the other students to search for anythin that can be used as a weapon.
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Snake on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:55 pm

    Spoiler:

    Christopher Welkins
    Health:38
    Stamina:45
    Mental Health:75

    You succeed in eliminating a few of the hobbling enemies attacking you, then you drop your grenade. You then turn on your heel and run as fast as you can toward the small shelter house. The grenade explodes, sending the zombies flying into the air, along with several chunks of ground. The demolished pieces of ground land around you as you make your way to the house.

    The zombies that were hit by your grenade do not get back up, but many more begin to wander over to the place the explosion was, seemingly looking for the origin of the sound. They do not seem to notice you as of now, they simply gather near the smoldering place the grenade used to be.


    Thinking to yourself

    "These things must be attaracted to sound cause non of them are following me now, I should probably not use any of my guns, unless I really half to, but lets just hope someone from the evac. site heard the explosion."

    as I begin to get closer to the small house, I slow down a bit to a walk so I could silently walk closer to the house without being noticed,I keep the M16 at the ready to melee any of them if they attack once more, and keep a finger close to the trigger, for a last resort, as begin to approach the house

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ryu's game thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:57 pm