The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!


    Spartan's game thread

    Share
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Flan on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 95
    Stamina: 78
    Mental Health: 94

    The minute the glass broke, Shougo was already on his feet, bat hoisted to beat the shit out of anyone who popped through the door, be it man, baseball, or Bill Murray himself. "Yeah. It's trouble." Shougo replied grimly. His low, quiet voice and the determined look he wore gave his face a death's head cast. He rushed after Yamato into the hallway, but turned back at the last moment.

    "Misaki... I want you to do me a favor. Close this door and lock it. Do not let ANYONE in, unless it's me or Yamato. Don't ask why, just listen." Without waiting for a response, he pulled the door shut and bolted down the hallway after his right-hand man.

    Time for some anger management, Shougo-style.
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Spartan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

    Merry Christmas to everyone, and a early Happy New Year to all. As a gift for the delay, and for the missed holiday, all players get their stats restored to 100, with reasons explain for each player why they're moving find and dandy.

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Worriedly, Misaki nods, and shuts the door soon after you leave. Rushing down the hall, you spot something in the corner of your eye. In one of the rooms, two doctors and a nurse are struggling to hold down a man wildly thrashing about, foam and blood mixing and pouring out of his mouth.

    In your moment of distraction, a loud crash is heard, as Yamato yells your name before a powerful force slams into you, knocking you back into the water found, as a bright flash fills your eyes, and you collapse to the floor. Stirring back into focus, you look up to see another doctor, this time however, half of his left face is gone, part of his jaw included.

    Acting quickly, you bring up your hands in defense, as the doctor snarls, and dives at you. Struggling to hold him back, you can hear Yamato yelling at you, as he calls out to you "Hold his fucking head up, I'll smash it to bits!"

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    With a little struggle, you're able to push the gun barrel through the damage flesh of the creature, and with a pull of the trigger, send a hot round right through the lower back of its head. With adrenaline coursing through your body, you push off the creature's body to the ground, as you turn to see the oncoming figure.

    Ahead of you is another one of the creatures, its body burnt so badly, you can't even tell if its a man or woman, maybe a she-male?. Regardless, badly burnt body parts aside, the growl for you flesh quickly catches attention, as you start to feel the adrenaline in your system starting to slowly wear off.

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Rushing forward into the alleyway, your wishes of it being crazed creature free are sadly, denied with a 'fuck you' slap to the face. Ahead of you, you see two now very bloodied salesmen digging into the innards of some old woman, her face stuck in a mixture of shock, pain, and very very dead.

    As they much away on what you assume to be the intestines, your fellow cop sidekick gestures at you to get ready, as he slowly reaches for a nearby discarded bottle, with what you guess to be used for a distraction. Carefully picking it up, he narrowly avoids dropping it, before putting his arm up in a motion to throw it.

    Looking to you, he nods and waits for your signal, his plan clear to you. Once you were ready, he would chuck the bottle as a distraction, and while they were looking away, the two of you could charge, and quickly take them down before they noticed you, or called in any unwanted backup.

    David Jacobs
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    As your body adjusts to the shock, you reply with the call sign, before sadly noticing that it was nothing more than a semi-smashed radio. You try it, calling back the response, but sadly, nothing seems to get through, as the voice on the other end becomes more frantic, before screams of pain fill the air, sounds of what sounds like wet, smacking meat...then silence.

    Heading over to the wreck of your AC-130, you scrounge around for whatever you can use to protect yourself with. Most of the gear is badly damaged from the crash, but you're lucky enough to find an SIG Mosquito sidearm, with an extra clip of ammo. As you scrounge around for anything else, a loud crash is heard, from what you can guess, the front right side.

    Your wondering is quickly answered, as one of your now very dead and turned commrades in arms bursts through the remaining cockpit glass. A large bite on his neck can be seen, and from what you can guess to be part of an M4 barrel is sticking through his chest in a bent circle, no doubt from the impact.

    Wounds aside, the turned man starts to quickly stumble towards you, moaning out in hunger as he reaches out at you, blood and saliva dripping from his lips. Backing up against the metal, you can hear a few more moans coming closer. The point was clear, backup for this SOB was coming, time to GET THE FUCK OUT, and fast.
    avatar
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

    Posts : 74
    Karma : 118
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-01
    Age : 26
    Location : Giesmar, Louisana

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Ruskin on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 am

    Jacobs slammed the clip of his newly acquired SIG the grip feeling nice and firm in his hands and brought himself under control and aimed towards the middle of the fast approaching creatures head.

    "FUCK YOU!" He yelled and squeezed off a couple rounds and hoped they would hit.
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Snake on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 pm

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    As I see and hear the burnt creature,I thought to myself

    "Well seeing as how these "things" are trying to eat me, I gotta find some help or some shelter."

    I then begin to back away slowly and proped the gun up and aimed for its head while also looking for an escape route, and thought if it started charging me like the last one did I will be ready to take it down, and if it does I will take it down and run like a bat out of hell


    Last edited by Snake on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 29
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Mr. Bad Guy on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 am

    Awww, that means I technically don't get anything. Oh well, it's better than almost dying I guess.

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    "Fuck damn shitcunts!" I complain to myself as the world continues to prove to me who is whose bitch. Noticing his gesture, I make a quick survey of the alley, including the fiends, so as to not waste too much time and to be ready incase this doesn't go exactly to plan. After which, I point towards the nearest one, marking it as mine. When he acknowledges, I ready my weapon and my grip on it, take a breath, and ready myself, focusing on the target and more specifically, its temple. "God let this go smoothly."

    I give him the signal.
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Flan on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:15 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Wow. That was actually pretty fucking cool, thought Shougo as he lay sprawled on the ground.

    This wasn't the first time he'd been knocked off his feet, and it wasn't going to be the last. Just like he had in a hundred other brawls, Shougo would use Judo groundfighting techniques to reverse their positions.

    Failure: Shougo would try to pin the zombie's arms and break them, then try again until he succeeds.

    Success: Now on top of the deranged doctor, Shougo grabs the zombie's head and, muscles flexing, twist it until it snaps. He would quickly shake his victim down for any scalpels or other objects the doctor's carrying (like unsullied candy/gum, car keys, doorkeys, etc). Then he would head over to the doctors, shove them all out of the way, and smash the zombie on the gurney's head open with his bat. He would then ask the other doctors if they've been bitten.
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Spartan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 92
    Mental Health: 100

    Your attempts to flip the creature over and switch positions work with a bit of a struggle. You can see from the corner of your eye as Yamato stands by the ready, looking for an opening as you slam the crazed creature down, and attempt to snap its neck.

    That however, does not work as well, as the thrashing beast manages to slip out enough of your hold enough, and with a bit of unluck on your end, reach up and claw you in the face, from the forehead down to your chin. Luckily, it just misses your eye, but the injury is enough to leak blood into it, messing with your vision as you hiss out in pain, and attempt to re-pin the crazed beast.

    With the injury and rage to help fuel you, the crazed beasts arm start to bend, and before you know it, the sickening sound that comes with broken bones fills your ears, as you feel the man’s arms give way under your treatment. Wasting no time, and wanting a little payback for the face, you roughly grab the man’s head, and with a few sharp twists and turns, snap, crackle, pop.

    Dropping the now limb body on the floor, you start to wipe the blood off your face, as Yamato helps you up, and asks in a concerned voice “You alright? want me to get a doc?”

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Readying your body up, you charge forward as soon as the bottle makes contact with the ground. As the creatures turn their attention away, you’re already on top of your target, wasting no time as you start to unleash the blows. One, two, three, four, you quickly loose count of how many blows you let loose, as you pummel the creature down and out for the count. Your partner luckily doesn’t waste any time either, with a swift one-two combo before his target goes down.

    Looking down, you can barely recognize its face, forgetting for a brief second, that this poor bastard actually used to be a normal joe, with a family, friends, life, all that stuff, well, before all this shit started at least.

    Snapping your attention away from the creatures, you look ahead to see the alleyway clear ahead. Behind you however, at least six of those things have caught a wiff of you and the little commotion you’ve caused, and with that, the little fire alarm goes off in your head, screaming at you to get the fuck out like you were some retarded kid that let the pork chops catch on fire in the kitchen.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Quickly taking aim at the burnt monsters head, you scan your eyes around for a possible escape route. A little ways off in the distance, you see what looks to be some kind of moderate school or library, maybe a university? However, the more pressing issue of the flesh hungry creature snaps your attention away, as it snarls, and leaps forward at you.

    Acting on reflex, you exhale sharply, and without feeling it, pull the trigger, snapping off a round into the creature’s skull as it hits the ground next to you, dead as disco and bleeding like crazy. Nugging it with your gun, once twice, and then….wait no, yeah, it’s dead, never mind.

    David Jacobs
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Taking aim, you fire several shots at the crawling creature, one hitting it in the shoulder, as another skims past its cheek. The rest of your shots miss however, due to the lack of stabilization and the rapid fire, added to the still slight shock from your crash. From outside the aircraft, you can hear more of the creatures coming towards the wreck, no doubt attracted to the sound of your shots.

    The creature ahead of you is already beginning to work to his feet, his injuries nothing more than a pesky fly to him. However, you notice that if you can get past him, the now smashed out cockpit glass would make for a quick escape, after that, all you would need to do is get the fuck out of there and the building in general, oh yeah, and survive too.
    avatar
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 29
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Mr. Bad Guy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    "PORK CHOP SANDWICHES! I mean, Oh shit! We gotta get the fuck outta here!" I quickly bring my partner in crime up to date if he hasn't noticed. "There's a time to hold 'em, and a time to fold 'em. And if you ask me, it's time to run! We need to get out of here now before anything else happens!" Taking lead, I start heading out of the alley, prepared to fight, ready to burst out into the street in-case any are waiting just outside the alley where we can't see them.
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Snake on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 pm

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    "Ok, now that kingsford barbeque is now gone, I need to return to my mission, rescue any survivors, if there are any left, and get the fuck out of this looney bin."

    As I look at the structure I begin to think these things seem to swarm to the location of loud sounds, so I best not use this M9, I might need it for later encounters, I then begin to start quickly walking towards the structure in hopes of finding survivors and salvation and I ready the gun just in case of more hostiles in the area that heard
    avatar
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

    Posts : 74
    Karma : 118
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-01
    Age : 26
    Location : Giesmar, Louisana

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Ruskin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 pm

    David Jacobs
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100


    Jacobs dropped out the half used mag into his hand and stowed it into the front pouch of his TAC-Vest and sealing the Velcro pouch. He then slid his next and last clip into the weapon slapping the bottom of the handgun with a comforting click. The bastard on the floor rising up was going to come at him no matter what he did. He decided it was now or never.

    If successful: Jacobs rips his combat knife which he always keeps on his person and knocks the creature to the floor and snaps the arms backwards killing the creature with a stab to the temple twisting it with vigor immediately afterwords crashing through the wind sheild of the cock pit and to what he hoped was freedom.

    If unsuccessful: Overpowered by the creature Jacobs is knocked to the floor and continues to attempt to defy the creatures swinging limbs and slaking and snapping jaw all while trying wrestle his knife from the thigh sheath in an attempt to kill the creature.
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Flan on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 92
    Mental Health: 100

    Shougo waves off Yamato with a half-assed punch at the other hood's mug. "Fuckin' apocalypse happened this morning and your jokes STILL suck."

    He then takes a minute to wash out his cut with water from the fountain. He dries himself off, then tears off a bit of cloth (red or orange if he can find it, if not that, then a clean area of the doc's coat) and, pinching the cut shut for a few minutes with one hand, winds the cloth around his head tight. Then he picks up another piece of cloth, wets it, and wipes down his glasses for maximum visibility. Finally, he tears off a log strip and ties both ends to the bat near the pommel, creating a makeshift sling, before turning back to Yamato.

    "That felt... Kinda badass. Too many movies. I could get used to this." Shougo half-jokes, as he does a few stretches to help limber himself up. After he's good and ready (shouldn't take more than a few minutes), he slings his bat over his shoulder and trots over to the doctors.

    "Hey docs, need any help?"

    If he hasn't equipped his SAP gloves yet, he does so now. He's especially wary of the man on the table. Now that he has 8oz of steel shot behind his prodigious strength and he's on high alert mentally, he isn't playing around.
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Spartan on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 94
    Mental Health: 100

    Adjusting to the cold feel of the water, you wash your face clean with a now torn of piece of the doctor’s cloth, before moving onto cleaning your glasses, and then creating the makeshift sling. Stretching your body out, you slip your bat over your shoulder, heading towards the struggling doctors as you slip on your gloves, body tensing up from the adrenaline coursing through your body.

    As you head over to the doctors and offer your…’services’, more trouble seeps up in front of your eyes. Struggling to hold down the crazed man, one of the doctors accidently exposes his wrist too much, as the beast turns his head enough to snap his jaws, and snap off a piece of flesh off the man’s wrist. Howling in pain, he lets go, as Yamato quickly rushes forward to smash the man square in the nose with his fist.

    The crazed man ceases to move, as the doctor starts treating his wrist, as Yamato says “Well, that’s one way to take care of a crazy huh?”. Around the room, you spot two cabinets connected to each other, various bottles and other medical supplies filled in it, a few you recognize from your trips here, often from being in a bad fight. Besides the bed with the now KO'd crazy in you, you also notice a very smashed open window, several needles onto of medical paper work, and the needle discard bin.

    In front of you, one of the doctors works to tie the man down with restraints, as the nurse helps the injured doctor with his injury, washing the wound clean before she starts to wrap it. The injured doctor hisses out in pain, before he shakes his head in reply, and says "No, security should be here soon, so go back to your room, please sir "



    David Jacobs
    Health: 95
    Stamina: 96
    Mental Health: 100

    Slipping the half empty clip into your vest, you draw your knife and charge forward, intent on sending the crazy beast to the big stabby happy land in the sky, or ground, whatever. As you step forward, the creature lurches forward, snagging your leg into its grasp, as it starts to try tugging you towards its now open and snapping mouth, drooling a mixture of saliva and gore.

    Jerking back, you work to free yourself from its grasps, as you fall back, smashing your head onto the ground as a bright flash of lights fills your head, and snaps your focus away for a few seconds. Focusing back, you now realize that not only does the beast have a good grip on your leg, that it is now pulling you towards it, eager for a meal with your flesh.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Limping your way over to the building, your body starts to adjust to the various injuries, and by the time you reach the gate, you’re already moving a bit faster. Pushing on it, you quickly realize that it must be barred from the other side, that or you’re just weak as hell because there’s no way you’re going to open it the way it is now.

    Looking around, you spot one overturned and wrecked car close to the wall, you figure that if climb onto that, you should be able to scale the wall without risking yourself to further injury. Another possible way in that you spot would be an alleyway a little ways down the street, perhaps an entranceway to a staff parking lot or loading area?

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 88
    Mental Health: 100

    Wasting no time, the two of you begin to quickly head down the alleyway; however, this catches the full attention of the creatures, as one of them snarls, and leads the group into a charge. Rushing down the alleyway, you run into the street, filled with as much chaos as the one before. Still running, you look back to see two of the creatures crash into some girl wearing a pretty dress, who screams before the duo begin tearing into her, tearing chunks of her face away as they feast.

    Running past a wrecked car, you can hear Taisuke shouting ahead of you “Don’t stop, keeping fucking running, don’t stop no matter what!” Ahead, you spot him leaping over the hood of another car, as he delivers a kick to the face of another creature, and runs into a mini mart, waving at you to run in as he places his hand on the shutter, ready to slam it down as soon as you get in.
    avatar
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

    Posts : 74
    Karma : 118
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-12-01
    Age : 26
    Location : Giesmar, Louisana

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Ruskin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:55 pm

    David Jacobs
    Health: 95
    Stamina: 96
    Mental Health: 100

    "SERIOUSLY IM STARTING TO GET A LITTLE FUCKING PISSED OFF!" Jacobs yelled

    He ,being tired of dealing with this creature, attempted to pull his mosquito out from his leg holster only to have the trashing and moaning creature knock it from his loose grip and listen as it slid away from him. The things head loomed over his and the horrible stench of it decay washed over his face.

    Jacobs was in deep and he knew his time was running out. He thought of the situation and his options he had to choose from which all lead to the same conclusion. In a few moments the wreck would be swarmed by more of these things and they would all attack him, tearing him limb from limb. He knew the only thing that could get him out and to safety ,thinking that safety was only a hopeful assumption of what might lie outside this wreck, and that was to get out of the creatures vice grip and now.

    If successful:
    Jacobs grabs the creatures arms pushing them to both sides up and away from his body and bringing his a knee into the things gut lifting it up and off of him. He would then stand up, run to the cockpit, and jump out of the wind screen and ,if possible before his escape, make an attempt to recover and pick up his sidearm.

    If unsuccessful:
    The creatures wild arms knock him wide and off the attack. The saliva and putrid breath of the creature pour over his face and the last and most basic of his survival instincts kick in while his adrenaline flowed through him like a rushing tsunami wave entering every pore of his being. The snapping jaw of the creature continues to approach slowly towards his face and in one last ditch adrenaline fueled attempt to rid himself of his attacker ,exert all his energy into a massive frontal assault bringing one of his fists directly up into the things solar plexus and the other square to it's face aiming for the creatures nose


    Last edited by Ruskin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
    avatar
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 29
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Mr. Bad Guy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 pm

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 88
    Mental Health: 100

    "*sigh* What a terrible waste of a woman. Oh well, better her than me. I ain't about to get eaten for anyone or anything. Fuck that shit. Fuck that shit with a silver spoon right up it's hairless, flaccid asshole." With my brief, internal monologue over, I continue bobbing, weaving, hurdling, and whatever hell else I gotta do to get through the streets to get into the mini mart. "I'm starting to wish I had practiced parkour or some shit shit like that."
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Snake on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 pm

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    "Fuck, I guess there are survivors in here, or security must have locked when classes were in session before this happened, either way I have to get in here." As I think about my 2 options I realize that going through a staff entrance/parking lot means that people would have tried to escape and would make alot of noise doind so, and by making so much noise it would attract "them" and also they could have barricaded the staff entrance or loading dock. "Hmm over the top seems a tad bit more logical, well lets get climbing then." I then quickly walk towards the wrecked car to climb over the wall
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Flan on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 94
    Mental Health: 100

    Cool and under control, Shougo leans back against the wall next to the stand with the syringes on it and slips his switchblade out of his pocket. He thumbs the stud, and the blade snaps out with a shik sound. Absentmindedly, he begins dexterously rolling it between his fingers, calmly and coolly demonstrating his skill with one of the staple weapons of gangland. In his best you-don't-want-to-know-the-alternative voice, he slowly begins to speak, his deep voice interwoven with subtle threats.

    "So, doc? What exactly's wrong with these people? You're a doctor, you're a smart guy. You probably recorded the symptoms first chance you got. Now, I only wanna hear the truth." Shougo starts idly picking the small amount of dirt that had accumulated underneath his fingernails during today's ruckus, and continues. "I think it'd be good for both of us if you just skipped the bullshit and told me what the fuck is going on here."

    Shougo makes a subtle motion to Yamato, who is probably watching, to keep his eye on the door. Well accustomed to tense moments such as this, Shougo shows nor feels no fear. He was born to be top dog.

    Keeping his eyes on the medical staff, he lowers his head and glowers a little, subconsciously capitalizing on the bandage across his forehead to emphasize his intimidating presence. Of course he makes no overtly threatening moves.

    Shougo straightens up off of the wall and slowly places himself between the doctors and the window, about 5-10 feet from the broken window. If any of them charge him, he'll just pivot on his heels and hip throw the offender through the open window, but not after sticking them a few times with his switch. Nothing difficult at all.

    I love martial arts.
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Spartan on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 94
    Mental Health: 100

    Through sheer practice, and the fact that you have a very shiny and sharp, and did I mention sharp?, knife in your hands, the doctors and nurse quickly succumb to you intimidation, as the lead doctor loudly swallows, looking back at the door, before realizing there is in fact, no escape.

    Backing up slightly, he looks at the knocked out man, and says “We honestly have no clue!...The patients that have been coming in have been infected by some kind of bacteria, we’re not sure what causes it, all we know so far is that it increases aggression, and seems to block out their pain receptors, we are nearly as clueless as you are, all we’ve seen is a few dead bodies, bite victims, and these crazy attackers, that’s all, I swear!”

    As the doctor spills his guts out in fear, you hear Yamato knock on the side of the door, gesturing his head, a clear call sign that someone was coming, security or something most likely, at least by your gangster senses that is.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Working your way onto the car, you struggle, but after a bit of work, you flop yourself over the fence, and onto the other side. Plopping yourself up from the grass, you look around the area to see if there was anything hostile. Besides a few rather dark and wet blood splatters, the courtyard seems to be deserted. One of the door to the gym seems to have the glass broken into, but relatively clear of any hostiles, while the glass doors into the main building seem to have a few very injured, and very most likely to be crazies wandering about it.

    As you contemplate a possible course, something from above hits the top of your head, almost as if god was throwing a tampon and saying ‘look up you stupid jackass!’. Looking up, you can see a figure waving towards you, a girl by the looks of it, and my god, either she’s smuggling a football in that school uniform, or that is a rather large rack on that girl, if so, Jackpot!

    Calling out to you, she yells “Hey! are you here to help us?!”

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 84
    Mental Health: 100

    Weaving through, you jump over a sprawled out body, skip past a overturned shopping cart, and hit the curb and into the mini-mart, sliding across the seemingly clean floor on your knees, as the store security shutters close down behind you, the following horde crashing into it soon after. The snarl and bang against it for a bit, before a screaming man in a business suit catches their attention, and sets them off on hopefully a much better, filling chase.

    Sliding against the counter into a sitting position, Taisuke breaths out a heavy sigh, as he gives you a grim smile and says “Well, glad to see you can run fast, almost had me guessing you were going to trip and fall, and I’d have to run out and save you like some kind of movie star….What’s that one, the guy with the chainsaw for a hand?”
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Snake on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:55 pm

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    As I see the girl and her fun bags first thing that came to my mind was Damn, but seeing as she is the only survivor I have seen since landing I answer back, "Yes, I am, and if you can show me the way up, it would help alot I need some rest."
    avatar
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 29
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Mr. Bad Guy on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 84
    Mental Health: 100

    I kneel down and start trying to get my breathing under control from my little marathon sprint.

    Hearing Taisuke's remark, I simply respond: "Klaatu barada nikto". I take a quick cursory glance, "Hey, I think we should make sure this place is secure before we get too comfortable. It'd sure suck ass making it off the streets just to die in what we thought to be a relatively safe place." When my breathing is back to normal, I stand back up. "We should stay together while we're checking, so we can help each other should shit go down. I'll take point since I've got the melee weapon, making it easier for me to fend off any sudden attacks, and keeping the noise level down since these bastards seem drawn to sound. I especially wanna make sure if there are any back-doors these fuckers can come through, or if necessary, we can leave out of. Once we've cleared it, we'll grab some food, take a real breather, and try to figure just what the hell's going on, and what course of action to take next. You know, a little off topic, this whole situation reminds me of Resident Evil 2... I hate Survival Horror games."
    avatar
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

    Posts : 234
    Karma : 340
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Gensokyo

    Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Flan on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 94
    Mental Health: 100

    In a millisecond, the switch stops twirling. A mixture of apprehension and dark surprise permeates his mind.

    Shougo slowly looks up and fixes the doctor dead on with his best death glare. "What's this about bite victims?" Remembering the bite from earlier, Shougo tenses up.

    A slight pain causes him to glance at his hand. A small glob of blood is welling on the inside of one of his fingers where the knife nicked him. Nothing serious.

    Once again he glares at the doctor. "And how exactly do you think we stop these things? Snapping their necks seemed to work for me." For emphasis, Shougo pantomimes snapping someone's neck. He's about to add to that when he hears the noise outside. He turns to Yamato. "Hey, move that cabinet in front of the door. If you need help, I'm sure one of them would be glad to give some assistance. Don't worry, I got your back." Shougo returns his switchblade to its hidden place and slides his bat off of his shoulder. He removes the sling and ties it around his chest, bandoleer style, then assumes the stance of a professional batter and takes a few test swings, limbering up his muscles.

    If the shit hits the fan and the bitten guy gets off that gurney, Shougo's going to check his rush by snap kicking his heavy engineer boot deep into the man's midriff, then he'll take advantage of the man's lost momentum by beating his skull into a bloody pulp.

    If anyone gets through the door, he'll just swing the bat and smash his or her head like a home run, provided they're crazy and screaming or something.
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Spartan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 pm

    GM: Due to the untimely ban hammer that has befallen Ruskin for his failures as a decent person; he will not be continued any further in this game. Please take the time to reflect on his mistakes, take a body shot off the nearest thing you can call a girlfriend, and continue to have fun here. Bad, just in case you’re curious, here is a link to a picture of the gun you just found with that damn lucky crit roll, enjoy http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1434/6213094/12097527/257147247.jpg

    Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 91
    Stamina: 94
    Mental Health: 90

    The now clearly intimidated doctor backs up at the mention, as he says “I-I can’t say for sure, this is all so sudden, but our hypothesis is that there is some kind of bacteria in the victim’s blood system. We believe that whatever infects them becomes a self destructive cell, rapidly multiplying itself in the hosts system, before attacking the major organs, heart, brain, kidneys, damaging everything before….massive seizures, death, and….and revival, with the intent to spread the disease further, as well as to feast on the uninfected”

    The doctor’s idea sends a cold chill down your spine, as you remember the several ‘crazies’ that you’ve fought today, as well as the injuries they’ve had, along with their distinct actions. Things get worse as a sharp feeling rests in your gut, as you remember that Misaki’s mother’s hand was injured, and that in all of the panic and worry, you never asked her what exactly had caused her injury. Then again, it could be nothing right? Maybe she just injured her hand on some broken glass, or maybe accidently cut it while cooking or working, it could be a million other things, right?

    The sound of the door slamming open snaps your attention away, as two baton wielding security officers look at the scene, and the seemingly leader yells at you “Just what the fuck is going on here, what the hell are you doing?!”

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 90
    Mental Health: 100

    Raising an eyebrow at your comment, Taisuke replies “If I remember correctly, you Americans loved our horror games, and kept eating all of that up….And made those awful, god awful movies off them, I’ll never understand why you all kept feeling the need to do that….they always turned out horrible…just so horrible”

    Once the air returns to your system a bit easier, you rise up, and begin to search around the store. Besides a few items spilled in a bad attempt to flee, or snatch and run, the front area of the store seems to be rather clear, and free of any possible dead bodies bound to rise up and get the munchies for you. Heading behind the counter, you reach for the door, jiggling it to find it looked, as Taisuke nudges you to the side, and says “Let me handle this, my mother forgot her keys all the time when I was a kid, friend of mine back in school taught me to do this as a kid”.

    As he works with the lock, you lean back against the counter, and by a stroke of helpful luck, a gun falls to the floor, and slides to your feet. Picking it up, Taisuke looks back with surprise, and says “Dang, I’ll be….Never seen one of those before, what is that, American, European?” The markings on the gun identify it as an H&K HK4, maybe German from the design and markings. Feeling it over, you hear a loud click, as Taisuke opens the door up with a smile, and gestures for you to take the lead, obviously enjoying the moments of good luck so far.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Looking up, your football smuggling survivor points towards the gym, and yells down “Head through the gym, you’ll have to enter the school, take the stairs up all the way, just watch out, there’s a lot of those….things, be careful!”. From where your standing, you can’t see much into the gym, but you think you briefly see a figure moving about in the gym, that, or the shadows are playing a cruel trick on your eyes, you know, because evil forces are dicks like that.
    avatar
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 29
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Mr. Bad Guy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 90
    Mental Health: 100

    "What can I say, I don't take surprises very well, and a certain part of Resident Evil confirmed that for me early on. Besides, I'm more of a FPS and RPG kinda guy myself. As for terrible movies based on other media, I guess we're either naive optimists that hope it will turn out good, or maybe we're just a bunch of masochists who have a love/hate relationship with terrible movies like that."

    Picking the gun up I knocked over, I look over it, and release the magazine to check the number of rounds in it. "'H&K HK4', I don't know as much about firearms as I am starting to wish I did, but I'm at least vaguely familiar with H&K being a German firearms manufacturer, but that's unimportant now. And by the way, I thought Japan had strict ass weapon laws? Should this even legally be here? Not that I'm complaining mind you, just curious." I slip the magazine back in, put the safety on, and safely tuck in in my pants if there isn't a holster. I might need it in a hurry, but I don't need to accidentally shoot my ass off or anything. I give myself a mental note to properly check for more ammo later after the entire building is secured.

    With the door opened, I move in with my crowbar, ready to brain the hell out of anything that can even remotely be questioned as to friend or foe. "Hope there aren't any ugly women in there."
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Snake on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 pm

    Spoiler:

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Looking up, your football smuggling survivor points towards the gym, and yells down “Head through the gym, you’ll have to enter the school, take the stairs up all the way, just watch out, there’s a lot of those….things, be careful!”. From where your standing, you can’t see much into the gym, but you think you briefly see a figure moving about in the gym, that, or the shadows are playing a cruel trick on your eyes, you know, because evil forces are dicks like that.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    "All right will do."I said,I then look towards the Gym, and say to myself, "The shit I get myself into, oh well, no use in griping about it might as well satr to make my way up." I then begin to make my way to the Gym Door, while walking I plan out what to do. "Alright I shall look in the door window, for the number of hostiles in the area, I will also try to quietly pass them and try to fin that stairwell."

    (OCC: so my character found a gun or what? And what did Ruskin do? Excuse me if I sound rude or nosy when asking)
    avatar
    Spartan
    Administratinator

    Posts : 123
    Karma : 160
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Age : 29
    Location : The lonely little basement I call home

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Spartan on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm

    OCC: Sorry for the heavy delay boyos, my laptop's hard drive, and a few other vital pieces decided to form a massive suicide ring, and proceed to off themselves all at once, stupid dell bastards. Regardless, laptop has been sent back, and I've finally managed to get ahold of a loaner till then. Here be a post to make up for it, and check the discussion thread for a little something we've neglected to do in awhile, and should have done sooner.

    Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 90
    Mental Health: 100

    Shrugging to your question, he replied “Maybe it’s illegal, right now; I don’t think we should be questioning our gift horse in the mouth, do you?” Loading the ammo back in, you flip the safety back on, and put it away, drawing the crowbar and readying it as you prepare for what was to come next. What felt like forever, you step through the open door to find….A very empty, abit messy break room/office.

    Sighing out in annoyance, Taisuke replies “Well….Damn, I was expecting some kind of surprise mini-mart attack squad, or some creepy wall crawling monster from one of those cheap horror flicks”. Heading over to the fridge, he opens it up and begins to rummage through, slight curiosity on his face as he looks around the fridge, and says “Take a look around, see if there’s anything we can take and use for later, cell phones, easy to carry food, whatever you think will come in handy”.

    Around the messy room, you see a somewhat battered couch, several drawers, and an old, but rather sturdy looking metal desk. However, you think you spot a lock on one of the drawers; giving your gut the feeling that maybe there is something of importance in there, and hopefully not just a collection of porn, or at least if it is, the straight, good stuff.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Peeking into the darkened room of the gym, you can spot at least one body, a chubby man in a now very bloodied track suit, his intestines hanging out and leaking onto the ground, a rather puke rising smell in the air, no doubt from him and others. You also think you spot a few shuffling figures moving about the room, but you can’t be too sure. Taking a deep breath, you carefully open the door and slip in; stepping over the very dead fatty as you try to head to what you think is the exit.

    Moving around carefully, you almost extend one hand out to help guide you, until you realize the danger in reaching out in the dark. After several minutes of heart pounding searching, and a few close calls to what you think were those stumbling monsters, you manage to stumble onto the exit door, and quietly slip to the other side. Letting loose a breath of relief, you look around to see where you’re at. Several rather dark bloodstains coat the walls around the hall, and a few bodies can be seen here and there, but due to the signs around you, you guess that you shouldn’t be too far from the stacked girl from the roof. To your left is a slightly darkened stair case, and to the right, a split hallway heading two ways, and a very bloodied, and open elevator, with what you think is an arm blocking the automatic door from closing.
    avatar
    Snake
    Rape Bait

    Posts : 25
    Karma : 27
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-21
    Age : 26
    Location : Pripyat,Ukraine

    Character Sheet
    Name:

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Snake on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 am

    Spoiler:

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Peeking into the darkened room of the gym, you can spot at least one body, a chubby man in a now very bloodied track suit, his intestines hanging out and leaking onto the ground, a rather puke rising smell in the air, no doubt from him and others. You also think you spot a few shuffling figures moving about the room, but you can’t be too sure. Taking a deep breath, you carefully open the door and slip in; stepping over the very dead fatty as you try to head to what you think is the exit.

    Moving around carefully, you almost extend one hand out to help guide you, until you realize the danger in reaching out in the dark. After several minutes of heart pounding searching, and a few close calls to what you think were those stumbling monsters, you manage to stumble onto the exit door, and quietly slip to the other side. Letting loose a breath of relief, you look around to see where you’re at. Several rather dark bloodstains coat the walls around the hall, and a few bodies can be seen here and there, but due to the signs around you, you guess that you shouldn’t be too far from the stacked girl from the roof. To your left is a slightly darkened stair case, and to the right, a split hallway heading two ways, and a very bloodied, and open elevator, with what you think is an arm blocking the automatic door from closing.

    Christopher Welkins
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

    Thinking to myself I think, "Hmmmm quick way up with the elevator or get a workout from the staircase....Hmmmm well lets weigh my options right now, the elevator maybe quick, but it would make alot of noise and I have to wait for it and I am stuck with a forked hallway where those things can eat me, while the staircase is quieter and if I see of those things they probably end up tripping or falling down the stairs and I can stomp their head in, but it would exert my energy hmmmm." After wieghing my options I decide to treat this as if a fire was in the building and use the stairs, I then prop my gun up and slowly, but quietly approach the stairs and prepared for anything out of the ordinary, but then again, what is considered ordinary now?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Spartan's game thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:21 pm